VN Ren'Py Siren Song [v0.1.1] [Jonesy]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
What's Up Everyone?!

It's been a couple of weeks and I wanted to give everyone a quick update.

I honestly didn't get as much done as I wanted to over the past couple of weeks. My brother was in the hospital so I've been more focused on things related to that.

That said, I have made some progress. Right now I'm working on the second to last scene of the first night (Charlie's birthday). As I mentioned before, the second day will most likely not take as long to create because I went more in depth (almost moment-to-moment) for her birthday. If I were to guess, I'd say I'm at about the 2/3 point of completion, but who knows? Maybe I'll get struck by some crazy idea and take the second day onto some tangent. If I do, I'll let you guys know, but as it stands, I'm feeling good about being done with chapter 2 either by the end of July or before then.

I'm really excited by how things are turning out. Charlotte is so damn cute and I like writing her a lot, but they just met another character that is giving Charlie a run for her money on the cuteness scale. We'll just have to see how that all pans out!

Proud Charlie.png

Is it just me, or does Charlotte look awfully proud of herself for some reason? I wonder why?

Anyway, back to work. These images aren't gonna render themselves!

Until next time, be excellent to each other and party on, dudes (and dudettes)!

~ Jonesy

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes