krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Mia's Room -> Laptop -> Hard Cheats -> XD -> Pick whatever you want : ^)
Tbh wanted to see what is behind the grind - doesn't feel like it is worth it at least for now. After the start the initial game loop feels empty and rather annoying. There's another game with quite the grind, Body Exchange (also Russian/Ukrainian, likely the first given when the dev disappeared), and despite lacking in-between content it does feel just better.
But like, for real, the amount of grind is just unbearable.

P.S. Just put it near the original html file. Pretty sure it doesn't require you to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: L_Bozo

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Difference is simply this:

Ren'Py has a natural habit of being larger at thisstate of a game (( ie Version )) HTML usually run at roughly 750 to 900 MB at this stage.

I have played HTML games that where roughly 500MB switched over to Ren'Py and for the same version they had 750MB om it and those games usually had twice the content
Man, it's not about the engine or your deceptive reasoning.

And the reason is the developer of the game you're playing.
This factor determines how much content you get in the game, as well as its ability to optimize the size of your own game.

There is no need to be stupid users with incorrect prejudices about engines.
;) The main thing to remember is that the problem is not in the game engine, but in the "gasket between the steering wheel and the seat", I think some people will understand the expressions.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
I don't normally rag on other people's work but the 4th question test for the brothel is the worst designed thing I have encountered in any game on this website and it seriously hurts my brain. I'm sitting here calculating calories and doing medical research and I can't even guess the solution because there are over 10000 combinations of answers and there is no feedback on what you got wrong

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I don't normally rag on other people's work but the 4th question test for the brothel is the worst designed thing I have encountered in any game on this website and it seriously hurts my brain. I'm sitting here calculating calories and doing medical research and I can't even guess the solution because there are over 10000 combinations of answers and there is no feedback on what you got wrong
In general, I consider such things in games to be a mockery of the player.
Especially if these games are played which do not really understand the topics that the author of the game gives them.

Because you think the author of the game understands them himself? No, I took the layout from the Internet and inserted it into the game.
Although the idea of such things is cool when the game smoothly leads you to these things and gives you time to collect clues to give answers.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
In general, I consider such things in games to be a mockery of the player.
Especially if these games are played which do not really understand the topics that the author of the game gives them.

Because you think the author of the game understands them himself? No, I took the layout from the Internet and inserted it into the game.
Although the idea of such things is cool when the game smoothly leads you to these things and gives you time to collect clues to give answers.
I mean that's exactly it if there was any way to find this out in game then I could understand the obtuse format

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I mean that's exactly it if there was any way to find this out in game then I could understand the obtuse format
Always ask yourself the question, does the author of the game even play his own games?
This can be understood by the way the game is developing and the game has monetization.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

IjjKpoe

Oct 14, 2020
It's beyond my understanding how someone thought it was a good idea to make this absurd quiz. Also there is a perk that allegedly highlighs good answers in green but... dosn't work.

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
It's beyond my understanding how someone thought it was a good idea to make this absurd quiz. Also there is a perk that allegedly highlighs good answers in green but... dosn't work.
I like the way the quiz is played. To each his own. In general, the button of correct answers was not meant to answer quizzes, but I like this idea, we will add in the next patch.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yea, quest 25 can't be triggered, go to parents room, nothing is happening. Also mc after party should talk to lilly in cafe or cafeteria, yet again in both places there's nothing to further the story for recruitment.

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
I'll ask just in case, you didn't load the old save, but just started a new game? Because old saves still break the game. We've only been able to fix that in this version.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes