SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
We have figured out under what conditions quest #25 does not trigger, tomorrow we will reupload the files.
Thank you very much for reporting the bug, without you we would not have known about it.

Reactions: trikyy

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
We have figured out under what conditions quest #25 does not trigger, tomorrow we will reupload the files.
Thank you very much for reporting the bug, without you we would not have known about it.
Hey Sirenteam !
Tried the 2.4.2 and I still can't trigger #25. I go to parent's room as instructed but nothing happens. My save if you can figure it out. thx

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
Hey Sirenteam !
Tried the 2.4.2 and I still can't trigger #25. I go to parent's room as instructed but nothing happens. My save if you can figure it out. thx
Hi. We've been racking our brains about how and why for half a day. Basically, you have a bug in your save variable that caused a crash in version 0.2.4.
We've fixed it as well as fixing the fact that saves break. But the problem is that you already have a bug in your save, which we can't influence in any way.
So the only thing I can say is that I'm sorry we didn't notice this bug right away and you lost time.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Siren-0.2.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes