VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

DARCKING

Nov 5, 2019
¿Alguien puede decirme qué hacer? Dice que tengo que hacer la ruta de Debra para continuar con Annita pero no puedo encontrar a Debra por ningún lado y además tengo como 5 personajes que no he conocido y siento que he completado el juego pero no lo he hecho.
[/CITA]
algo de suerte?

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I really enjoyed the first one, and given the criticisms regarding the gameplay navigation in the second one, I was expecting something atrocious. Based on the reviews, the game is being slammed due to its navigation, as if it's so horrible that the game becomes a horror because of it. Eventually, I played it for three good hours and found the navigation a bit slow indeed, but far from catastrophic. So, I conclude that you all are probably a a bunch of handicapped individuals:)

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

lilhornycunt

Oct 4, 2022
If anyone has a full gallery for 2.3.0 or 2.3.9, would it be possible to share your global file since I fucked up and edited half the gallery out?
The file is found in AppData/local/sissy_maker_dx release-1-globals

I'd add the full gallery back in myself but I can't find the images (Image file name is required to add it into the global .dat file and unlock the associated gallery image) and I really don't have the time or effort to spare to play the entire game again just to unlock the gallery since you can't go back and re-proc events.
The file is found in AppData/local/sissy_maker_dx

Many thanks in advance :)

Reactions: aipapai2020
Jul 17, 2021
so im stuck right now i did al my level one lessons and then what i talked to everyone and now im just stuck when do i get a call from the job agecy idk man

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Is this game still the erection simulator or are there sex scenes now?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes