3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Well my old save got corrupted anybody mind giving me a save? pls it took me like a week to unlock everything last time I played this. T-T

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
walkthrough help :
-Go to desire club and get the strongest drink in town again

i arealy drink everthing there ang got the blowjob scene in bathroom, any advice ?
U have to travel with the dad of the babysitter house, and then come back (check the 2.9 guided if needed), after that will occour a series of event, with the girl with green/black hair of the pub, and at last you'll see an "ugly man" and ask for him to pay the strongest drink in town, (sex scene with him, and then game's over)

Reactions: twyster23

saiiuer

Jul 28, 2018
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0 (line -1)

how do i solve this

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
My biggest complain with the game used to be the heavy NT: Chris gets laid by everyone but James only gets with two (three, if you count the dance teacher). Has that changed since then?

Reactions: emoore3220

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
U have to travel with the dad of the babysitter house, and then come back (check the 2.9 guided if needed), after that will occour a series of event, with the girl with green/black hair of the pub, and at last you'll see an "ugly man" and ask for him to pay the strongest drink in town, (sex scene with him, and then game's over)
kinda cant find the man your talking about, is it after chris finishes his "show girl" job, or when is it ?

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
kinda cant find the man your talking about, is it after chris finishes his "show girl" job, or when is it ?
after you get scenes with the girl at the pub at the bathroom, then you get a scene with her at the "show club", then you get threatened again, then you have to "misslead" the the boy there (main character) by drunking him, and that's when you'll go to "show club" and get this scene with the "big ugly dude" making him paying for the strongest drink

(all that is after "Tropical Getaway (Ending) " see guide that i've attached if needed, i spend a lot of hours to find those things out xD, that these update is after coming back after this trip)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes