3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

pogclown

Jan 20, 2019
already failed 3 times. end each of those day i only done the ass training from rhonda and the bitt plug. am i missing something?
I failed it many times, so here is what you do.
First you look at your items to see how long the cooldown on the buttplug is, then you use the superlube about 2 hours before the cooldown of the buttplug is done. The next step you use the buttplug, I had to do this twice before I got the anus to puffy which is lvl 3 on the scale you have to get the anus to lvl 4 which is trained. I hope that helps.
*I almost forgot you have to use the lube twice, which can be down by opening your item menu found at the top right of the screen..

Lewddyang

May 11, 2019
I failed it many times, so here is what you do.
First you look at your items to see how long the cooldown on the buttplug is, then you use the superlube about 2 hours before the cooldown of the buttplug is done. The next step you use the buttplug, I had to do this twice before I got the anus to puffy which is lvl 3 on the scale you have to get the anus to lvl 4 which is trained. I hope that helps.
*I almost forgot you have to use the lube twice, which can be down by opening your item menu found at the top right of the screen..
Excuse me, do you know how to trigger the end of CHRIS&JAMES together?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The menu options and dialogue boxes appearing slowly with a delay every fucking time is infuriating.
If you "click go to room" it asks whether you really honestly want to enter it. Absolutely no reason for it, you could enter the room via 1 click.
If on the map you click a place you need to go it says (slowly) this is a place called so and so and then asks whether you want to go there. It's not needed after the 1st time. You could put a name on the building "hospital, "stp building" etc. and again go to the place via 1 click.

It's like if you made a 3d game and put a 1 sec delay between pressing movement key and the character actually moving.
Random disdain for responsiveness. Theres a time and place for confirming whether a player wants to do certain action, it's not always. It's sometimes when theres a negative thing that can happen as a consequence.
Theres never a time for slowly appearing menu options, cut it out.

Reactions: F9Zoney

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The game don't work can anyone help me
My best guess is either it didn't extract properly, or the accent in the Vidéos folder is causing issues. Try extracting it with 7zip if you didn't use that first, then change the folder name to Videos if that doesn't work.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
My best guess is either it didn't extract properly, or the accent in the Vidéos folder is causing issues. Try extracting it with 7zip if you didn't use that first, then change the folder name to Videos if that doesn't work.
ok i try thank

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yoyomistro i done the step you have told me and it don't work at all it the same problem ,for info the version 2.5 work but not this one and thank for the help
Have you played the game before the latest version? Next best guess I have is that your saves are corrupted and you need to delete them. The directory is C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full . Make a backup (just copy the whole folder somewhere else, like the main game folder), then try deleting that folder.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
Have you played the game before the latest version? Next best guess I have is that your saves are corrupted and you need to delete them. The directory is C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full . Make a backup (just copy the whole folder somewhere else, like the main game folder), then try deleting that folder.
thank it work now

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
Help me please!!!

I couldn't do the Penny test...

I have super zore lotion and anus status: trained

But I can't do it every time.... End of hospital again...:cry:

Sissy.jpg

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Is there any advantage in treating Chris harshly? I mean, are scenes only unlocked on high affinity or does low affinity also unlocks some stuff?

yuupyuup

Jul 4, 2019
Is there any advantage in treating Chris harshly? I mean, are scenes only unlocked on high affinity or does low affinity also unlocks some stuff?
I took a gander at the walkthrough and seems some of the endings are only available with low affinity to Chris/MC, that is if i'm reading this right . . .

Reactions: Singaia
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes