3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Lewddyang

May 11, 2019
NEED HELP, can't trigger the END OF CHRIS&JAMES
I've already met all the requirements of the plot "steady life"(that is chris and james are together); i ve collected more than 30000 dollars and the chris' affinity is LV4, and i hold her hand all the time but just can't trigger that plot (rest in the evening? what?

Lewddyang

May 11, 2019
No problem! Sometimes I think that happens with base64 encoded saves if the value you change has a bunch of other dependent variable that don't line up, either that or there's a backup somewhere. I've had issues with editing base64 saves on other games. That's why it's best just to use Cheat Engine.
wellll, sry for bothering but... do you know how to trigger the end of Chris&James.. It kinda drives me mad

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
wellll, sry for bothering but... do you know how to trigger the end of Chris&James.. It kinda drives me mad
Honestly, I play so many games I haven't played to any of the endings yet, especially since with most updates things change in the early game... It looks like it's chance based, and completing the items in red decrease the odds of the ending triggering? Maybe start a new game and cheat without triggering any of the negative events?

Reactions: Lewddyang

Lewddyang

May 11, 2019
Honestly, I play so many games I haven't played to any of the endings yet, especially since with most updates things change in the early game... It looks like it's chance based, and completing the items in red decrease the odds of the ending triggering? Maybe start a new game and cheat without triggering any of the negative events?
Welll, I can't even trigger it let alone the bad end (I successfully trigger the end of Nady&James). Thank you anyway, i will strat a new game:)

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Welll, I can't even trigger it let alone the bad end (I successfully trigger the end of Nady&James). Thank you anyway, i will strat a new game:)
I think if you trigger the Nady ending it decreases the odds of triggering the Chris ending by a lot so yea starting a new game where you ignore Nady altogether should make it easier to trigger.

Reactions: Lewddyang

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I wanted to like this game so much.

But the grind is JUST TOO MUCH which is a shame because games where you sissify others are way too rare.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
Version 3.00

Changelog
44 CGs
1 mini game and 1 variation
6 Events (Includes 3 Sex events, 2 Mini game events)
1 item at the lab (to increase penis size)
2 BGs
Improved gallery screen and loading time
Fixed some bugs

Aug 14, 2017
Version 3.00

Changelog
44 CGs
1 mini game and 1 variation
6 Events (Includes 3 Sex events, 2 Mini game events)
1 item at the lab (to increase penis size)
2 BGs
Improved gallery screen and loading time
Fixed some bugs
Is it a complete version of the game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, I saw dating sim and figured I enjoy those so i'll give it a go.

In which crazy alternate reality is this a dating sim?

Sure they have an ending together but most of the game is one half of that "relationship" getting butt fucked by all the other dicks in the game.

Now, to clarify, that kind of thing doesn't bother me however it's the furthest thing from a dating sim that i've ever seen. Dating sims are where you have 2 people simulate dating not 1 person fuck everything that moves then get an ending where you date someone.

Jus sayin, tags a bit misleading. Came in looking for romance, got a fuck fest instead. Not a complaint, just the opposite of what I was expecting.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes