3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
When you are editing the file, search for "VAR_COCK":
Then alter the number. That's how I gave Chris a foot-long cock in this save file. ;)

Thanks for for the easy How-To Save Editing guide. :D
CTRL+F is your friend. :p

Here is a Save File I made at the beginning that should give you a boost.
NOTE: This will replace Save File Slot 2.
Goes in X:/Users/<YourPCUsernameHere>/AppData/Local/Sissy_Maker_Full/

Strength: LV 4
Stamina: LV 5
Dexterity: LV 5

Bargain: LV5
Intelligence: LV5
Sex Appeal: LV5
Charisma: LV5
Balance: F65% M35%
Body Type: Apple Shape
Cock: 12 Inches (Oh my!)

Energy: 500/600
Cash: 750000

Everything else you'll have to do on your own. At least you won't have to waste time doing to much in the way of multiple training sessions and can focus on other stuff. ;D
i get erros wen i trt to load your save :v

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Are you using the latest version of the game?

EDIT:
I added thumbnaildate.ini & unlockable.dat to the newest RAR file. Maybe this will help? *shrugs shoulders*
Not sure why it would work for me but not others.....Sorry. >_<
not working :v

chosen-one

Jul 29, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_loading:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_var_init_missing_keys
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_var_init_missing_keys (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_loading_Draw_0

that's what I get

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I tried to put one by one your saves but this operation give always error as result. what is the problem I don't know.
Thanks

RampantJoker

Jan 28, 2019
A SIMPLE METHOD: go to open C\user\pc name\AppData\Local\SissyMaker_full\ saveXstat(X= your last number save )
drop save in saveeditor View attachment 255472 and modify value intrested exemple:
Cash for to modify money total, Bargain, Intelligent , etc etc View attachment 255470
look at status in game for the name of the value and find it in the saveeditor look image
Only problem is, I am unable to find that type of data. The file is a .exe that keeps the saves internalized and I am unable to edit them. When I attempted to load the one from Megamanrulesall it causes an error as it cannot read it. Not sure what to do, but its kind of annoying.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
back to this game after not playing since 2.4...and damn. i was really hoping dev would be farther along than this...

so much of the scenes still repeat like crazy, same text over and over again..ugh. i get it that dev takes time, but damn, i want to play this one through! guess i'll check back in another year.

Reactions: Tquila

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
There are too many errors that are stopping me from playing 2.91 is there a fix or something?

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
A SIMPLE METHOD: go to open C\user\pc name\AppData\Local\SissyMaker_full\ saveXstat(X= your last number save )
drop save in saveeditor View attachment 255472 and modify value intrested exemple:
Cash for to modify money total, Bargain, Intelligent , etc etc View attachment 255470
look at status in game for the name of the value and find it in the saveeditor look image
I'm not really tech savvy. What do I type to find the save file?

Mar 6, 2019
Wish there was a way for Chris to not be fucked by other people right in front of the MC. kinda makes me sad.

Edit: After downloading the CG pack I see that basically everyone fucks Chris and the MC only fucks Chris a few times. That's disappointing to me, I fucking hate these types of games and I really wish there was a way to toggle the parts about other people fucking Chris, but I guess there would be no content in the game if said toggle was put on.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, does anyone know how to pass the Penny test? In what state does your anus need to be? Thank you.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Please, does anyone know where the saved files are?
The files are save in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full on windows, and there are different files that are all encoded in base64, which can be decoded then reencoded using this website: .

It's usually going to be faster to use cheat engine to modify whatever values you want, unless you want to do a gallery unlock or something. No mods that I know of, but it doesn't need one IMO.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The files are save in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full on windows, and there are different files that are all encoded in base64, which can be decoded then reencoded using this website: .

It's usually going to be faster to use cheat engine to modify whatever values you want, unless you want to do a gallery unlock or something. No mods that I know of, but it doesn't need one IMO.
Thanks for the tip, after a little tinkering, I found the save folder ... I tried to change some statistics, but it did not work ...

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the tip, after a little tinkering, I found the save folder ... I tried to change some statistics, but it did not work ...
No problem! Sometimes I think that happens with base64 encoded saves if the value you change has a bunch of other dependent variable that don't line up, either that or there's a backup somewhere. I've had issues with editing base64 saves on other games. That's why it's best just to use Cheat Engine.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes