3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So, I saw dating sim and figured I enjoy those so i'll give it a go.

In which crazy alternate reality is this a dating sim?

Sure they have an ending together but most of the game is one half of that "relationship" getting butt fucked by all the other dicks in the game.

Now, to clarify, that kind of thing doesn't bother me however it's the furthest thing from a dating sim that i've ever seen. Dating sims are where you have 2 people simulate dating not 1 person fuck everything that moves then get an ending where you date someone.

Jus sayin, tags a bit misleading. Came in looking for romance, got a fuck fest instead. Not a complaint, just the opposite of what I was expecting.
am of the opinion tagging is hit and miss art..i mean..if you go and select genres"dating sim" when searching games..there aint many..BUT..i've played many not on the list..if you select "dating sim" "female protag" and "lesbian" you get about 10 games most long time ago..and i know there are more that do not show..i think "dating sim" is the most poorly applied tag on the site..makes me wonder..is it a cursed tag?..people see dating sim and run? :O i used to play this game 2 updates back...it ran on my old pc..lol...will not run on my new one..go figure :O LOL..this game would rather run on a 12 year old dell than my 2 month old sweetie o_O

StormMan

Jul 23, 2018
Not sure why but it's not working for me,even after renaming the files
Same problem
of Draw Event
for object obj_loading:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_var_init_missing_keys
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_var_init_missing_keys (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_loading_Draw_0

Cryni

May 20, 2017
is there any cheat possible in this game
Not sure why but it's not working for me,even after renaming the files
Same problem
im trying what i normally do to cheat on RPGM games, but nothings working, can you help plz?
To edit your stats and cash in game use on your "saveXstats.dat" ( X is the number of your save) in "AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full"
use ctrl+f to find what you want and edit then save at the same place and name ;)

Cryni

May 20, 2017
View attachment 11354

Overview:
Sissy Maker
is an adult point-and-click adventure game. It's a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. You play as, James, a young landlord and his only tenant, Chris. Your objective of the game is to help Chris achieve his dream of becoming a full-fledged transsexual woman (and settle a sizable rental debt at the same time). Sissy Maker offers an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. The game has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings!

Thread Updated: 2019/05/25
Game Updated: 2019/05/17
Censorship: No
Version: 3.00
Developer/Publisher:
Blog:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac
Language: English
Guide for V3.00 ;) update pls

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
already failed 3 times. end each of those day i only done the ass training from rhonda and the bitt plug. am i missing something?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes