3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

CheGeVa

Sep 3, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0
This one goes with the saves I posted earlier. My bad on not posting it beforehand.

Reactions: MingCR

salttotart

Jul 10, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0
Just got the same error.

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
keep getting error trying to use full saves im sorry can't keep playing a game from the beginning with this bad rng can't support one like this eather i know this is a pirate site but this is how i chose who to give money and who not to, games like this should have an option to start at new content or just put a demo out and then release the finished game when done not patch after patch when its this bad rng repetitiveness

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
For those having problems with the event.dat:
1) If you already got the error, delete event.dat to get another one.
2) Now open that new event.dat as a Notepad and copy all the characters before "eyAiVkFSX":

3) Download the event.dat with full gallery.
4) Open the full gallery event.dat as a Notepad and replace all the characters before "eyAiVkFSX" with the ones you had already copied on the step 2 and save it.
5) Now replace your old event.dat file with the edited full gallery one and enjoy your full gallery!!!

Sorry if my english is bad or something, it's not my native language :confused:
interesting, my event.dat file is only one line

ef408bf34f6b10e389a6960af10d01f7f5b839c96539f7ad4b3490bbd89a643b3e7bf41ee7e46575eyB9AA==

Reactions: PamPPam

salttotart

Jul 10, 2017
interesting, my event.dat file is only one line

ef408bf34f6b10e389a6960af10d01f7f5b839c96539f7ad4b3490bbd89a643b3e7bf41ee7e46575eyB9AA==
There seems to have been a large change to these files in the last update. As of yet, I haven't been able to get the method you mentioned to work.

heylo

Apr 5, 2019
i wanted to download the game but i read latest coment here is this game only for patreon after 3.7 version ?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes