3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I don't get it. I have to copy the text before the "ey" in the event.dat document and paste it in the same one? Where?
I tried to paste it at the end and it didn't seem to work
Sorry if i didn't make it clear enough, You have a a file call event.dat due to (i guess) some string of code before the "ey" makes your code unique . So when you find someone else's full save all you need to do is get THEIR event.dat find the "ey" in THEIR code delete everything before THEIR "ey" then copy paste YOUR code before the "ey" in. Then that event.dat will be usable for your game if you put it in your save location

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
Somehow it does not work for me. i've run the game, made a save file. then placed the downloaded even.dat into the 752025_Full_CG_3.70 folder, run install.bat and got:

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
in 751307_Sissy_Maker_Full archive there are a lot of files, do i copy all of them into my save directory or not?

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
Len7 from what you have said I can only assume you have not read the "Read ME.txt" correctly

you have instead downloaded the full save from woundedsword which I already confirmed contains a corrupted event.dat
and doesn't work with SM 4.0
followed my update CG.dat instructions which updated the CG.dat with the corrupted data from woundedsword save
& then run my install.bat which the copied corrupted data to SM save folder, rendering SM un-playable

my suggestion to you is similar to what I said to GrumpyMatt
and is a save folder cleaning,
1) use the "open save location.bat" and delete everything in that folder
2) re-run the game to regenerate the files
3) delete my program from your computer
4) then download a fresh copy & extract it
5) then just run the install.bat

if you want to copy just the save from woundedsword save (or any other save) then do the following
1) use the "open save location.bat" this will open the save location folder
2) in a separate window go to the save you downloaded
2) ONLY COPY the files that starts with "save?" (? being a number) to the save location folder
4) DONT COPY ANY OTHER FILE to the save location folder THAT WILL CORRUPT THE SAVE

I will update my program with correct SM 4.0 CG data once a good Complete SM 4.0 save is posted (or if I manage to unlock them my self)

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
How do you clear the third training? I have failed twice now. Even tho her status is trained she still fails. Do you have to do 3 sessions of training with the butt plug before the 8 days end? That even possible? Am i missing an event or something? For the record i haven't done that event where the dad in the babysitting job wrecks her, dunno why she never gets that hurt xd

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
>chris is a cock-loving whore
>have her pole dancing in some nightclub
>get approached by a guy
>she enjoys, seduces and like every minute of it and even get paid for it
>"-2 affection because I'm not a hooker"

LMAO, this bitch is crazy.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
anyone know if the dev added a path/ending where James also transforms to a sissy/shemale ? i kinda remember someone talking about it!

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Used to be a Patreon back a few years ago. Have not played again until now. Like that there is much more story but it took the walk through to figure it out. Found two bad endings. Noticed that the sandbox game became more of a virtual novel during the blackmail events. Those events pushed me through day 90. I have not been able to find anyone to take my money and give me another of the endings. Any ideas?

n3m0!

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know if the dev added a path/ending where James also transforms to a sissy/shemale ? i kinda remember someone talking about it!
As far as I can tell, not yet. James can get butt fucked by the devil in a bad ending if you have loans out after the 90 day time limit. The only other thing I can find is gallery scene 128 which shows James watching the sissy hypno video from the games intro. I don't know the context since I edited to game files to access most of the gallery images, so if someone does know how to get that event in game I would be very grateful.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I have no idea why this is well rated, it's absolutely terrible to play ... move to the next location, do you want to go to the next location?, yes, click on stp building, this is the stp building do you want to go here?, yes, -random talking-, go to the main hall, do you want to go to the main hall?, yes, -random talking-, library, do you want to go to the library?, yes, the library is closed, back to the main hall, gym, do you want to go to the gym? ... maybe the scenes in this are absurdly good or something to make up for the god awful gameplay, but yeah, no.

salttotart

Jul 10, 2017
Same here
I was having an issue with this as well. The best way to do it I found:

1. Talk with Ronda and then meet her in the Park for some "training" at 0600. This will get you to Puffy.
2. Buy the Super Lube from the Lab.
3. Return home and use the Super Lube from your inventory, then use the butt plug. This should get you to Trained.

Reactions: AnOldMan

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I was having an issue with this as well. The best way to do it I found:

1. Talk with Ronda and then meet her in the Park for some "training" at 0600. This will get you to Puffy.
2. Buy the Super Lube from the Lab.
3. Return home and use the Super Lube from your inventory, then use the butt plug. This should get you to Trained.
I've had it trained and nothing

Firewire561

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have the 4.0 walkthrough or know if all the social stats like bargain and sex appeal is in the game yet?

JadeBlue

Apr 8, 2020
for cheat engine use double as the type instead of byte. then just look for the variable you want by inputting the current amount in cheat engine and pressing new search, then changing it once ingame and inputting the new amount in cheat engine, then next search, and so on until you get only 1 or 2 variables and those you can edit.
Thanks for the heads up

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes