• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Probably best to do legit yes it can be annoying but alot of the old cheat stuff from event file,downloading save file,cheat engine does not work anymore and just errors the game the best we can hope for now is that creators put code or cheats to put in to make game less grindy
cheat engine works for me as it always worked

Alexia_cross

Jun 9, 2020
Hi guys, Im trying to get Sissy level 3 but i cant get "trained" anus, and I did did the employees events, and the "super lube" too.

I advanced like 50 days training the anus, but never get "trained".

What I´m supposed to do? :S

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello ! I'm new to this game, so basically I just get rekt by Mister Kane (with the babysitter job), and I used the "zore lotion", but now, I can't use it anymore, it says "unnable to us : anus is bleeding" or smth like that, so my question is, how do I "fix" it ahah... Thanks

UndeniableUrges

Oct 6, 2020
I was having an issue with this as well. The best way to do it I found:

1. Talk with Ronda and then meet her in the Park for some "training" at 0600. This will get you to Puffy.
2. Buy the Super Lube from the Lab.
3. Return home and use the Super Lube from your inventory, then use the butt plug. This should get you to Trained.
A couple of tips. You have to press 'Items' and use the lube before using the corkscrew. I thought it was automatically using it.
Also, if you are on the map or other screens without the menu, right-mouse-click to make the menu pop up. It can save you a hospital stay if you are low on health (drink energy drink).

UndeniableUrges

Oct 6, 2020
A couple of tips. You have to press 'Items' and use the lube before using the corkscrew. I thought it was automatically using it.
Also, if you are on the map or other screens without the menu, right-mouse-click to make the menu pop up. It can save you a hospital stay if you are low on health (drink energy drink).
Oh, I also used lube just before the test. May have helped. Penny mentioned it. Also, one of the characters said you had to be well rested for it.

(Ren)ner

Mar 14, 2018
V4 Gallery
So I probably got something wrong but it seems to work for me anyways. I extracted the “data.win” found the “STRG.txt” searched for all “VAR_EVENT_*” lines and formatted it to be placed in the “event.dat”.

To unlock:
Locate the “event.dat” in “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Sissy_Maker_Full”
BACK IT UP! Just in case, as I honestly don’t know what I’m doing it just worked.
Open the “event.dat” with Save Edit Online
Remove everything between the braces
(del all “VAR_EVENT_…” stuff)
So you’ll end up with a bunch of ‘sets’ like “<0xE9>” with “{ }<0x00>” at the end
Open the attached text file, select all, copy, paste in the center of the { }
so there should be a space before and after the cursor like { | }
Download the modded event.dat and replace the one in the Local appdata folder

Hope this helps, also maybe someone more capable than I can explain what’s up and double check my text.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
1603800504936.png

Updating title to completed due to post on Yiff on version 4.0 to Completed

(Ren)ner

Mar 14, 2018
Awesome!
So there was some method behind my madness then? I just read through this thread and a little searching took me to a reddit thread about 'undertail' so kinda tried my best to put all the pieces together. Basically lead me to an app to extract the .win and a very rudimentary understanding of the structure.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes