3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Hello. Sorry if someone has already posted this. How can you be active inside Lotus Dew in the evening (as the walkthrough suggests) if, according to the game, it only opens late night?
I have v2.91 (the highest available for Mac)
Thank you very much in advance.

Hans6

May 12, 2020
Hello. Sorry if someone has already posted this. How can you be active inside Lotus Dew in the evening (as the walkthrough suggests) if, according to the game, it only opens late night?
I have v2.91 (the highest available for Mac)
Thank you very much in advance.
Not sure if I understand you correctly, but I believe the Lotus Dew opens at 22:00 (or was it 20:00).

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
You can go there when it's 22:00 for you, but then you arrive at 00:00, which is not "evening" any more. If you try to ARRIVE there at 22:00 (by leaving at 20:00), it doesn't let you in.

Hans6

May 12, 2020
You can go there when it's 22:00 for you, but then you arrive at 00:00, which is not "evening" any more. If you try to ARRIVE there at 22:00 (by leaving at 20:00), it doesn't let you in.
Then I believe Chris doesn’t meet the physical conditions for becoming a dancer. She has to take dancing classes as well as meet some of the physical traits that the owner of the club prefer.

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
She is a dancer already, that's not the problem. Besides, it's Lotus Dew I can't enter, and the dancing happens at the other club, Desire.
Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated.

Amaran1998

Nov 14, 2019
V4 Gallery
So I probably got something wrong but it seems to work for me anyways. I extracted the “data.win” found the “STRG.txt” searched for all “VAR_EVENT_*” lines and formatted it to be placed in the “event.dat”.

To unlock:
Locate the “event.dat” in “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Sissy_Maker_Full”
BACK IT UP! Just in case, as I honestly don’t know what I’m doing it just worked.
Open the “event.dat” with Save Edit Online
Remove everything between the braces
(del all “VAR_EVENT_…” stuff)
So you’ll end up with a bunch of ‘sets’ like “<0xE9>” with “{ }<0x00>” at the end
Open the attached text file, select all, copy, paste in the center of the { }
so there should be a space before and after the cursor like { | }
Download the modded event.dat and replace the one in the Local appdata folder

Hope this helps, also maybe someone more capable than I can explain what’s up and double check my text.
It Worked :O

badboyths

Aug 22, 2018
Someone have a full save or a full gallery save ? please, I searched in old pages but I found nothing that work.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I played this a couple of times when it was half way done, now years later, I really don't want to replay this, but still curious how did the game end ?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I have tried multiple things, still cant figure out how to pass the level 3 test. I've used the butt plug within 3 days before iv trained with Rhonda, and cant figure it out -.- If someone knows the proper conditions please let me know!

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Was the debt payment that Chris owes James inputed? got to day 0 with over 30k and nothing happened, and I see no option anywhere to pay it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes