3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

omgpinkjeans

Jun 14, 2017
I've unlocked the entire gallery. The last 8 scenes are with Nady/Chris and Nady/James. After you see her in several places (gym, lab, park, Lotus) go home and a scene will play where you can ask her to move in. After she's there for a week or so, go home in the late night and rest. A scene will play where you can walk in on Nady and Chris. After that you can go talk to Nady in late night for a scene with her and James. I don't know if you need to have Nady's affinity maxed but I did.
Can you upload your save files please?

ThreeBlueCheeses

Jul 5, 2017
Where are they located?
They are stored in:
\Users\<User Name Here>\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full
and
\Users\<User Name Here>\AppData\Local\SissyMaker

Just look at the modify dates and times to see which save is what.

I've unlocked the entire gallery. The last 8 scenes are with Nady/Chris and Nady/James. After you see her in several places (gym, lab, park, Lotus) go home and a scene will play where you can ask her to move in. After she's there for a week or so, go home in the late night and rest. A scene will play where you can walk in on Nady and Chris. After that you can go talk to Nady in late night for a scene with her and James. I don't know if you need to have Nady's affinity maxed but I did.
Yeah, I got her to show up in STP for the first time, the Gym and Park. Cannot get her to show up in the lotus (guide says be active in the evening at Lotus Dew but that's like impossible with the way the clock works so I always end up there at like 00:00.) and cannot get her in the Lab - what were the conditions for these scenes do you remember?

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Well it worked when the game was using renpy as a platform, but now i guess you could use cheat engine for this version
Any simple guide to how to do use a cheat engine (were to find one etc etc)

My saves all have about a week left, and don't have the money (and apparently the game does decide to give you a game over if you don't have 30,000) and I will be fucked if I have to grind through this game all over again to get the scenes.

Oh, and someone mentioned not being able to see Nadye at the lotus, try buying beer when you are in there.

axeltoo

Aug 5, 2016
Any simple guide to how to do use a cheat engine (were to find one etc etc)

My saves all have about a week left, and don't have the money (and apparently the game does decide to give you a game over if you don't have 30,000) and I will be fucked if I have to grind through this game all over again to get the scenes.

Oh, and someone mentioned not being able to see Nadye at the lotus, try buying beer when you are in there.
i know at least the value of the money is double so when you open up cheat engine go to value type and choose double, after that just do the usual first scan try to earn some money do the next scan until you find the right value and edit it, i also believe that the value for hp and energy is also double but iam not sure. if i could i could have uploaded the table to all the value but they change from gameplay to another so its impossible
btw here where you can download cheat engine:
and a simple guide :
follow the guide but make sure you put double in value type

Reactions: césar 200091

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Game creators released a game guide, maybe someone can share?
Decided to start a new game, oddly enough I think it made things go a bit easier. here is what I did to unlock the CG's

1) Go to the school, and take babysitting classes, do this until it says you have level 1
2) Go to Penny's office, take a baby sitting job
3) Go to Gym, can continue doing leg presses, come in and out of the Gym after each lesson, eventually you should get the leg pressing CG (want to have strength at level 3, or stamina at level 2 in order to avoid getting beaten up by the pain in the ass skin head encounters, best to get it done early to avoid losing a load of days)
4) Do babysitting jobs (carry on going until you have done about 10)
5) Go to Lotus Club, and look around, somewhere around 2 am you should see the dance instructor, fuck her to get that CG, your relationship with Chris with plummet, but you can get it back easily
6) Buy some thing to make Chris boob size go up and start applying it, as you have to have a cup size of A
7) Carry on doing baby sitting jobs, and also visit the library at some time (can't remember which) to get a handjob scene from the libraian
8) Be sure to leave and enter the school commit a day to just entering and exiting the school every 2 hours, at some point you should get the scene that introduces Nadya, and you should also get the CG's for passing the first test, after this go visit the doctor to get another set of CG's
9) Carry on baby sitting until you have done it about 10 or 12 times, fuck the baby sitter
10) Make sure to get some dance lessons in, get jzz and salsa to level 1
11) Go to Lotus Dew, towards the end of the night, offer to uy Dayne a drink, this will open up the strip club
12) Visit the strip club, twice, if you have dance and salsa at level 1, and cup size of A on Chris you should be able to dance and earn some proper money
13) Go to the park, walk, and talk, and jog, sometime in the afternoon / late afternoon (not sure of time) you will get a scene with Nadya, tell her she is competitive to get some easy relationship points, repeat until she is level 4
14) Go to lotus bar, and buy beer, can't remember exact time, just keep on buying beer every 2 hours, try it everr, buy her a drink
15) Return home and Nadya should be there and move in (if not, try going to the Lab at various point in the day, I think early morning, until you see Nadya, and the Gym, not sure which time, just spend a day at the gym coming in and out for every hour, further opportunities to get relationship points)
16) Make Chris dance at the strip club to get those CG's
17) Enter the strip club for without sending Chris to dance, and buy him drinks until his relationship is maxed out
18) Talk to Chris at home, he should talk about sexuality
19) Make sure Chris and Nadya's relationships are maxed (drinks, or activate random encounters at the park and answer Nadya with competition), and at some pint, when sleeping at midnight (being resting when it is midnight), you should get a scene with Chris and Nadya
20) After that, when at home, click look around, click on one of the doors (nearest one on the right) and talk to nadya, do this at midnight or just after, and you should get a scene with Nadya

And I think that is everything

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, that's a good guide. I'm only missing 2 CGs; one after the first Reyes CG and the second one after that.

BillieGOAT

Jul 16, 2017
They are stored in:
\Users\<User Name Here>\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full
and
\Users\<User Name Here>\AppData\Local\SissyMaker

Just look at the modify dates and times to see which save is what.

Yeah, I got her to show up in STP for the first time, the Gym and Park. Cannot get her to show up in the lotus (guide says be active in the evening at Lotus Dew but that's like impossible with the way the clock works so I always end up there at like 00:00.) and cannot get her in the Lab - what were the conditions for these scenes do you remember?
Nadya showed up at Lotus after I bought myself a drink.

ThreeBlueCheeses

Jul 5, 2017
From the game guide the new stuff in 1.71 is the following:

Penny Hardth vs The Devil* - Find Penny after The Devil asks for a proof of income.
Defaulting the Devil - Fail to payoff the loan before the deadline.
Devil's Hell Ending - Fail to pay the debt to James before the deadline while having a loan in the bank. Note: [!] This triggers a bad ending.

*- Requires: Sophia's treatment after the first mission is completed to trigger the bank.

ThreeBlueCheeses

Jul 5, 2017
There is the PDF:

Not as helpful as you might think it is unfortunately. The previous post that lists the sequence of what they did gives you the actual triggers needed.

Reactions: dave082
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes