3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you very much for the links :). I met another character that is a bandit, but nothing happens. I have tried everything but i dont find the other scenes.

ThreeBlueCheeses

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you very much for the links :). I met another character that is a bandit, but nothing happens. I have tried everything but i dont find the other scenes.
If you go back a page (page 8 I think) and look at the post by Geofrey you will see a much more comprehensive guide for triggering the different events. The only ones missing from his post are the new ones added in 1.71. The triggers to those are as I listed or in the guide.

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
Got everything till Penny fucks the devil, i cant seem to get the rest of the CG's...
tryed getting a loan and not paying it for 30 days and then waiting until all the days are over but nothing happens...
anyone can help ?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Version 1.72 released on 07.28.17
Win
Mac
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Guide V1.71

New guide to help Chris in his journey, new events were add in major events chapter.
If you're new here, this guide has all the information you need to play the game without so much trouble.

dave082

Feb 25, 2017
Got everything till Penny fucks the devil, i cant seem to get the rest of the CG's...
tryed getting a loan and not paying it for 30 days and then waiting until all the days are over but nothing happens...
anyone can help ?
Get a loan, complete the 90 days period, don't have enough money to pay 30k and the loan. This is one of the scenes.

I still can't get the other one where you don't pay the loan in 30 days.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes