3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

BicBuddha

Jul 30, 2017
he y could anyone help me i don't know how to use dev console i press shift and o but nothing happens ?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
he y could anyone help me i don't know how to use dev console i press shift and o but nothing happens ?
Like said at any update, they've changed the game engine, and those cheats do not apply anymore.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
here's how to use cheat engine:
1.Download and install cheat engine
2.Open up the game and load your save,take note of the number of the variable you want to change(money energy etc')
3.Open cheat engine and select the game in the process list(button should be highlighted when you open the program)
4.In the value type select "double" and then enter the value you want to change(e.g money) and press "first scan"
5.Now you need to change the value ingame meaning you should do some type of activity to lower it or raise it
6.After you do that do another scan("next scan") you should be able to spot the correct value,Double click it and it should be copied to a list in a lower part of the program.
7.You can then change the value temporarily by clicking on the right side of the copied line,checking the box to the left should make the values permanent

Reactions: rndperson

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
So anyone know how to get all the CGs yet? The game doesn't really have any flow so it's hard to know what to do

fluboy

Aug 9, 2017
It shows up when it is needed. If it is not there, it means you don't need to use it.
HP is 60 and butt is destroyed, she needs it and I have doses left (and have tried rebuying it), but it still doesn't show up in the apartment. Assume I'll just have to reinstall and hope that helps.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
HP is 60 and butt is destroyed, she needs it and I have doses left (and have tried rebuying it), but it still doesn't show up in the apartment. Assume I'll just have to reinstall and hope that helps.
Did it work? i have the same problem.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
New Patreon WIP/WIP 2 posts. What's these means?! Update is comin'?

Edit: And new $5 post called "James", too. Pretty please.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes