Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Version 2.0
win
mac

Changelog:
- 14 sex CGs
- 2-3 events
- A "journal" to keep track of the main story events / objectives.
Update:
- CGs in the gallery are now numbered for easier references.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm missing images 36-47. Have no idea where those events are

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
chris's anus is destroyed and i cant fix it? wont let me use lotions. also stuck at tits cup C, same: wont let me use lotion anymore

Last edited:

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
here's how to use cheat engine:
1.Download and install cheat engine
2.Open up the game and load your save,take note of the number of the variable you want to change(money energy etc')
3.Open cheat engine and select the game in the process list(button should be highlighted when you open the program)
4.In the value type select "double" and then enter the value you want to change(e.g money) and press "first scan"
5.Now you need to change the value ingame meaning you should do some type of activity to lower it or raise it
6.After you do that do another scan("next scan") you should be able to spot the correct value,Double click it and it should be copied to a list in a lower part of the program.
7.You can then change the value temporarily by clicking on the right side of the copied line,checking the box to the left should make the values permanent
When I scan there are a lot of different addresses, how do I narrow it down to the one for cash?
Also how do I get past the second test?

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
yes but it wont let me use the lotion. says the anus is bleeding
Check "status" and see what it says for Chris' anus. If it says "wrecked" then I think there is something special you can get at the lab that is specifically for that condition - try going back and it may trigger a new scene.

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
Check "status" and see what it says for Chris' anus. If it says "wrecked" then I think there is something special you can get at the lab that is specifically for that condition - try going back and it may trigger a new scene.
it says destroyed. tried to go back to lab/ no new scene. also bought the all the lotions. cant use them at apartment. i'm stuck.

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
Try going to the hospital, maybe?
yeah. since i opened the game again today the doc at the lab had a "super sore" lotion for me. something new, it works. the thing is now i cant pass penny's test. using the corkscrew dildo and rhonda meetings in the morning at the park but still cant pass the test. u got around that?>

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes