3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
i cant pass penny's test. using the corkscrew dildo and rhonda meetings in the morning at the park but still cant pass the test. u got around
Do the following:
Talk to the gym instructor and meet with her at the park at 6am (requires departing at 4am) at least once.
Talk to the library instructor and get the corkscrew dildo (you've done this).
Make sure you have some lube from the lab, but keep the limited life of it in mind
Use the corkscrew dildo with lube until you get the anus status to "trained"
At that point you should pass the test - BUT the anus status MUST be "trained." Do not do ANYTHING that might change this once you get to that status until after the test - this includes the morning park meet, sleeping with the manager or the babysitting "extra" job.

I found that I had to re-do the park meet-up and dildo training after loading a game from 1.9 to pass the test.

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
I found that I had to re-do the park meet-up and dildo training after loading a game from 1.9 to pass the test.
oh thanks a bunch didnt know i need that anus status as "trained". i always went as "puffy" or "normal" which it seems is as far i can get

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So just a heads up, when you hit the last day it does end the game now... just learned this the hard way and gotta restart

Aug 7, 2017
So apparently The Guide & Version 2.0 is out now for Patreon Patrons. Odd how on their site they made it sounds like it was available for free to the public though.

Last edited:

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
i cant get one of the slip pieces, the slip piece is located on the balcony. i know the entrance is on the back of the house. when i go and get it,there is no way out because the door is locked and i cant jump off from the balcony. is it bugged or there's something else i keep missing.

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
i cant get one of the slip pieces, the slip piece is located on the balcony. i know the entrance is on the back of the house. when i go and get it,there is no way out because the door is locked and i cant jump off from the balcony. is it bugged or there's something else i keep missing.
I'm not sure you're talking about the right game.

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
walkthrough for 2.0? cuz im not getting any new scenes
The walkthrough on page 8 in this thread gives most of it. After that it is just a matter of following the steps I gave earlier, as well as talking to Chris at the apartment during each time period (morning, afternoon etc) to trigger the scenes.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes