3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone here know how to get the new ending in the version 2.20??

Sorry, I get the ending now. If anyone is interested, this ending is about Nady.

Last edited:

if95

May 3, 2017
Here are the new CGs

can you tell me how to extract CG?

I extracted data.win using quickbms yoyogames.bms
TXTR
Folder has dat files and 1 .lbm file
how do I extract PNGs?

using Underdecomp gave error

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Texture not a png
at GameMaker.File.Texture.InternalRead(BinaryReader r)
at GameMaker.File.GameMakerStructure.Read(BinaryReader r, Int32 index)
at GameMaker.File.ReadList[T](List`1 list, BinaryReader r, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at GameMaker.File.CheckList[T](String chunkName, List`1& list)
at GameMaker.File.LoadEveything()
at GameMaker.Program.Main(String[] args)

Undertale Tools gave out of memory exception
PNGs were unreadable

thanks in advance

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
So how has this developed since the Demo? Is it still shit or have they fixed:
-Old Danya being removed
-Whoever your supposed to be
-Server lack of content
?

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
What? Tired both of the search ones, didn't find it :(
Use "Search..." choose "Search this thread only" with code word "cheat". What u ask is something that was moved here many times and there is answer a few pages back but u need to look for it either manually aka check every page or through first method.

gogobobo

Oct 12, 2017
is there something wrong with the mac link? anytime i try to run the game it just says that it is "unable to find game!!"

Reactions: delray

gogobobo

Oct 12, 2017
is there any fix for the weird "cannot find game" thing for mac?
im not sure if it just means all the mega downloads suck? Has this happened on the windows version?

Reactions: delray

xkh16

Jan 18, 2018
Do the following:
Talk to the gym instructor and meet with her at the park at 6am (requires departing at 4am) at least once.
Talk to the library instructor and get the corkscrew dildo (you've done this).
Make sure you have some lube from the lab, but keep the limited life of it in mind
Use the corkscrew dildo with lube until you get the anus status to "trained"
At that point you should pass the test - BUT the anus status MUST be "trained." Do not do ANYTHING that might change this once you get to that status until after the test - this includes the morning park meet, sleeping with the manager or the babysitting "extra" job.

I found that I had to re-do the park meet-up and dildo training after loading a game from 1.9 to pass the test.
I need help please, I get the the status "trained" but i still fail the test.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
does this still work? cause i just tryed it with the v2.10 ver and nothing happen tho it has been like 2 years.
No, it's not working if you need to cheat use CheatEngine & could ppl start reading cuz its boring to give answer each page

kingmich

May 21, 2017
No, it's not working if you need to cheat use CheatEngine & could ppl start reading cuz its boring to give answer each page
eh asking cause when i use cheat engine my self it didnt work but after reading some of the stuff ugh.... deleteing it thanks for the half help anyway

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes