3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
eh asking cause when i use cheat engine my self it didnt work but after reading some of the stuff ugh.... deleteing it thanks for the half help anyway
if I remember correctly u need to set CE "double" value type and thats all u just look for for value u need to increse but if its not "double" & something else just set it to all

kingmich

May 21, 2017
if I remember correctly u need to set CE "double" value type and thats all u just look for for value u need to increse but if its not "double" & something else just set it to all
ya i check search the thread like you said and found that out. but also found out how the the main person is kinda... ya so i went to deleted it thank you however

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
really like this game but is there an actual walkthrough (not the guide posted at OP) with all the events?
if not I would appreciate answers for these:
1. how to get from pear figure to hourglass figure or get above c cup? how do I know when to stop buying that bubble butt stuff?
2. i got the anal plug and used it like 4 time but I keep failing the test to get to lvl 3 STP, what am I doing wrong?
3. is there an event tracker? how do I know which events to do next? (since I am lazy to read text)
4. does something happen after you reach the deadline or does the game finish every time?
kinda hard to both earn enough to pay debt and also look everywhere for events..

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys i played one of the first release of this game when it came out and wanted to wait for some James Chris action.
Is there any in the game so far or its still just training?

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys i played one of the first release of this game when it came out and wanted to wait for some James Chris action.
Is there any in the game so far or its still just training?
Yes, there is James x Chris action. As well as more training.

boteg_04_03

Sep 10, 2017
Downloaded, unpacked. First run of this game. No any saves before.
Getting this constantly. Pushing "ignore" makes some progress, but this stupid error keep appearing again and again on each dialog\action. Please, advise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes