3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Cheating in this game is easy with cheat engine but it doesn't help me advancing. You still got to improve the skills and I don't know how to advance with all the characters. Do I keep talking to them? Do I need certain stats on Chris or do I have to trigger certain events?

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I can't get pass Cup C Boob size.
It's because I lose a fight with those 3 brat and ruin my lotion cycle for 3 days while I am in a hospital?

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
Well, After sometime, I did it. Here's how.

After she told you that you have 8 days for your test, Go to Library Girl to have her nailed your ass with butt plug, and go to Lab to toggle scene that she make Super Lube to get Super Lube, next talk with Gym Blonde, she will ask you to meet her at 6.00am in park, Wood..something, I suggest to Wake up at 4.00am, it take 2 hours to get there, once you there just let her fuck your ass..... Now that your Ass turned Puffy, Go home, and Always use Lube in your Items Menu first "use it like Energy Drink", it will last 4 hours after you use it. Now when your butt plug is ready, just use it. Then repeat until you get your butt " Trained " , you can repeat the step to get "Trained" again to make sure.

Now I will just going to restart a new game..... waste so many days to test out and forgot to save... but it doesn't matter since ........

I cheat , Money , 3 days Butt Plug to 0 day (Use it unlimited) , 999999 Super Lube Time Remaining and 999999 Super Lube time Expiration... so you basically can cheat almost, but not all

* How to Cheat *
#1 Go to Cheat Engine.com (Type in google "Cheat Engine")
#2 Open it, on top left u'll see a small computer picture, click on it.
#3 Small Window will appear, Select " (Random#)Sissy Maker.exe "
#4 In the middle, under " First Scan / Next Scan " Change Scan Type to " Exact Value " , Below it Change to " Double "
#5 Value: White Bar above "Scan Type" put in the number of resources that you want, money, time expiration, etc...
#6 Hit First Scan, wait for result
#7 Find the way to make change the # of Value that you put in on " How to #5 ", either rest, buy something, to make that number change
#8 Now that the number of Value that you put in has changed "In Game"
#9 Delete the old Value in " How To #5 " and put the new number that changed in game
#10 Hit the Next Scan
#11 If you find only one or two Value, you're good.
#12 If not and it's still a lot, Change that Value " In Game " again and repeat "How To #8 - #9"
#13 Find Exact Value and Change it to what ever # you like, but never put more than 2147000000 or it will be Negative#

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Well, After sometime, I did it. Here's how.

After she told you that you have 8 days for your test, Go to Library Girl to have her nailed your ass with butt plug, and go to Lab to toggle scene that she make Super Lube to get Super Lube, next talk with Gym Blonde, she will ask you to meet her at 6.00am in park, Wood..something, I suggest to Wake up at 4.00am, it take 2 hours to get there, once you there just let her fuck your ass..... Now that your Ass turned Puffy, Go home, and Always use Lube in your Items Menu first "use it like Energy Drink", it will last 4 hours after you use it. Now when your butt plug is ready, just use it. Then repeat until you get your butt " Trained " , you can repeat the step to get "Trained" again to make sure.

Now I will just going to restart a new game..... waste so many days to test out and forgot to save... but it doesn't matter since ........
Thanks. Does it unlock new stuff?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Hi guys ...
I'm getting an error saying
"Win32 function failed HRESULT: 0x887a0005
Call:GR_D3D_Device-> CreateBlendState at line 467 in file\StaTeManagerM. Cpp"

I got the same error here...On the map from the intro to go to STP.

bob80506

Jun 2, 2017
can someone upload a hacked/cheat save file because I don't fully understand how to cheat mostly because I cant find a cheat engine, anyway the main point is that i would be nice if someone who knew what they were doing could upload a save file that would be great thanks.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
can someone upload a hacked/cheat save file because I don't fully understand how to cheat mostly because I cant find a cheat engine, anyway the main point is that i would be nice if someone who knew what they were doing could upload a save file that would be great thanks.
Hard to google?

Aug 7, 2017
I was looking randomly on wish.com on random items as and I stumbled upon this one item that loks rather similar to something that happens later in the game that you need to train with.

Hope the link works. Butt I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. I'm not Screwing with you all here or anything. :p

danny79dk

Jul 28, 2017
I was looking randomly on wish.com on random items as and I stumbled upon this one item that loks rather similar to something that happens later in the game that you need to train with.

Hope the link works. Butt I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. I'm not Screwing with you all here or anything. :p
Wow that looks totally like the one in the game x'D

Does anyone know if its easier to use cheatengine than to just use a save editor?

TrapsGay?

Jul 31, 2017
This one good ass game had a lot of fun learning it and playing got one ending done, will do the other later.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Worked perfectly man, thanks. the numbers don't match up exactly as the game rounds down or up the number. Like i looked for 93 but 92.7 showed up.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Outfits? What outfits? i can't seem to get anything else to happen. I was bamboozled into bathroom shennanigans by the dance lady, the librarian manhandled me, the barbarian trainer lady rubbed junk with chris and i helped her apply boob cream. Thats all i got, you?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes