3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Archmage

May 3, 2017
Well, After sometime, I did it. Here's how.

After she told you that you have 8 days for your test, Go to Library Girl to have her nailed your ass with butt plug, and go to Lab to toggle scene that she make Super Lube to get Super Lube, next talk with Gym Blonde, she will ask you to meet her at 6.00am in park, Wood..something, I suggest to Wake up at 4.00am, it take 2 hours to get there, once you there just let her fuck your ass..... Now that your Ass turned Puffy, Go home, and Always use Lube in your Items Menu first "use it like Energy Drink", it will last 4 hours after you use it. Now when your butt plug is ready, just use it. Then repeat until you get your butt " Trained " , you can repeat the step to get "Trained" again to make sure.

Now I will just going to restart a new game..... waste so many days to test out and forgot to save... but it doesn't matter since ........

I cheat , Money , 3 days Butt Plug to 0 day (Use it unlimited) , 999999 Super Lube Time Remaining and 999999 Super Lube time Expiration... so you basically can cheat almost, but not all

* How to Cheat *
#1 Go to Cheat Engine.com (Type in google "Cheat Engine")
#2 Open it, on top left u'll see a small computer picture, click on it.
#3 Small Window will appear, Select " (Random#)Sissy Maker.exe "
#4 In the middle, under " First Scan / Next Scan " Change Scan Type to " Exact Value " , Below it Change to " Double "
#5 Value: White Bar above "Scan Type" put in the number of resources that you want, money, time expiration, etc...
#6 Hit First Scan, wait for result
#7 Find the way to make change the # of Value that you put in on " How to #5 ", either rest, buy something, to make that number change
#8 Now that the number of Value that you put in has changed "In Game"
#9 Delete the old Value in " How To #5 " and put the new number that changed in game
#10 Hit the Next Scan
#11 If you find only one or two Value, you're good.
#12 If not and it's still a lot, Change that Value " In Game " again and repeat "How To #8 - #9"
#13 Find Exact Value and Change it to what ever # you like, but never put more than 2147000000 or it will be Negative#
Downloaded the latest version (6.7) and tried to follow the steps but I couldn't get past step 6 since no result came up after I scanned for 55 (current money), do I need some pluggin or did the newest version have something to stop cheating?

Reactions: Faker1

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Need help, I'm on day 38 I think, haven't met all members yet in STP. All I can do is Babysit (with Mr. Kane as well), have Dancing Classes and do the job at the club.

Journal says to gain Penny's trust by doing jobs, I've Babysitting level level 5 and Salsa / Jazz as well. Did it break or what? Walkthrough is more like opening guide.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is there any way to play this without sharing your sissy with anyone els and keeping him all to yourself?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes