3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Deluxe19

Aug 1, 2017
V2.50
Win:

Features (v2.50):
  • Over 84 unique events (main, sex, side and helper events)
  • 24 locations and backgrounds.
  • 19 characters, a total of 63 character expressions (+ 48 alternative character expressions for various outfits).
  • 119 CGs (+ 43 alternative CGs for various outfits)
  • 2 jobs, 10 training courses, items, 30+ SFX and music loops, gallery… and more !
  • 3 endings.
  • Tons of story branches based on your gameplay.
  • Manage your time and resources carefully.
  • Jobs (Assign for jobs to earn money)b
  • Ton of places to visit, tons of characters to meet.
  • Bank system (savings, investments, loans).
  • Outfit system (match and buy different outfits for both visual and actual benefits).
  • A journal to keep track of progress.
  • A gallery to let you watch the unlocked CGs.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
God I wish this game was easier to rip/get saves from. The grind is way too boring and even kinda hard to make it worthwhile to play each update.
Hallo ^^
Try (the path of save "C:\Users\{yourusername}\AppData\Local\Sissy_Maker_Full")
you need save*stats.dat then use ctr+f for vars)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man I remember this game being super grindy, I had to play with Cheat Engine, wonder if anything changed in the past updates

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Is there any sissy stuff for the player character? Would be pretty hot if he gets pulled in too.

Reactions: nsj

ocredimple

Aug 11, 2017
Spent 4 hours playing this game, and wish I had checked the posts here first. Grindy, even with cheat engine, the in game tips don't help, and the sissy will fuck everyone except the MC.

At least now I know that I don't like NTR shit.

EDIT: great art style and subject tho.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Spent 4 hours playing this game, and wish I had checked the posts here first. Grindy, even with cheat engine, the in game tips don't help, and the sissy will fuck everyone except the MC.

At least now I know that I don't like NTR shit.

EDIT: great art style and subject tho.
sissy fucks with MC check CG's (post #432) if u don't care for game & CheatEngine (good only for energy/health/time) is not the only possibility u have u can always edit save to make it less grindy (#429) & and start reading what ppl write its the same page

Reactions: xenos87

Raio10

May 6, 2017
anyone got a save with most of the gallery as i haven't unlocked many and played over 50 in game days just to see them still going to play normally also.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes