Jan 28, 2018
how do you use the cheat engine thou ??

what file ?? i clicked the computer button on the above left and i cant find it

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
so i already hit the first scan in cheat engine , and tere's 7 adress found

what should i do after that ??
So once you have narrowed down the possible values, you have to change the amount in game and do a "Next Scan" for the new amount until you are sure which one is the value you are looking for.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I wish they would add some new interesting jobs to this. Only 2 seems like kind of a short list. Babysitting and Nightclub jobs are not without their interesting moments but you could easily fit in so much more. Stuff that makes sense within the setting of the game - like Bartender , camming (you already spend most of your time bumming around the apartment)

Reactions: QueenBree and Lynn

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I wish they would add some new interesting jobs to this. Only 2 seems like kind of a short list. Babysitting and Nightclub jobs are not without their interesting moments but you could easily fit in so much more. Stuff that makes sense within the setting of the game - like Bartender , camming (you already spend most of your time bumming around the apartment)
If anything, I wish they would make the jobs in place more interesting and less grindy, because that's what really kills it for me. The events related to working are okay, but ridiculously repetitive after the first time and not even taken into account when re-doing the job.

Did any of you understand how to get new outfits ? Or is it for a next patch
You're supposed to match the different elements of a same outfit. If you can find all the matching pieces, you unlock the ensemble and can buy it. I think there are only two, maybe three outfits available right now.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes