VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City [Demo] [ChaoticNaughty]

Jul 22, 2017
Could you recommend some HTML then? If not bothersome? Thank you in advance!
If you're ok with RAGS games, Gold Rush is amazing. Unfortunately it's incomplete and the last update was over a year ago.

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 202580

Overview:
"Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City" is a femdom and sissy fetish dating sim that is based on the "Princess Maker" series. Create a training regimen for your sissy that will determine what kind of slave boy he will become! This is the demo version of a game that is currently in production.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2017-03-31
Developer: Chaotic Naughty -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 202583 View attachment 202584 View attachment 202585 View attachment 202586 View attachment 202587
So how much content is there to play? I see it say Version: Demo. Kinda sad they had to abandon this one. Art style looks so promessing.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
this is just a demo, last update was almost 4 years ago, and yet... to this day this is one of the best sissy games i have ever played

Reactions: nanar

gkjygkyug

Sep 20, 2022
View attachment 202580

Overview:
"Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City" is a femdom and sissy fetish dating sim that is based on the "Princess Maker" series. Create a training regimen for your sissy that will determine what kind of slave boy he will become! This is the demo version of a game that is currently in production.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2017-03-31
Developer: Chaotic Naughty -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 202583 View attachment 202584 View attachment 202585 View attachment 202586 View attachment 202587
LIJ;
G
G

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Damn it! Author disappeared from the whole Internet.
i ve heard rumors. Not happy rumors i might add. I personally dont think this project would continue ever. BUT the work that is already done is high quality. Its important to preserve it and also importan that this inspire other authors/writers/artist to make something similar.

Mello8888

Jan 27, 2020
i ve heard rumors. Not happy rumors i might add. I personally dont think this project would continue ever. BUT the work that is already done is high quality. Its important to preserve it and also importan that this inspire other authors/writers/artist to make something similar.
Mind sharing those rumors?