Settum

Jan 10, 2019
My advice is not to cheat. You are only spoiling your own fun by doing so.

The purpose and definition of a game is to win against obstacles: remove those obstacles and you get a reward that doesn't look like a reward...
There's also people that just want to have fun. Most games have a difficulty setting for a reason, not everyone likes to constantly challenge themselves, and even those that do need a break sometimes.

Reactions: Beowolf96

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
My advice is not to cheat. You are only spoiling your own fun by doing so.

The purpose and definition of a game is to win against obstacles: remove those obstacles and you get a reward that doesn't look like a reward...
videogames are there to have fun, and it isn't like cheating here affects other people, besides, we mostly are here to fap, the game is (sometimes) a nice addition

Reactions: Beowolf96

Soru-chan

Jun 27, 2021
Must be nice to have enough time and limited enough scope of hobbies that you can waste enough of it replaying the same content over and over again. People enjoy video games for a variety of different reasons.

If I only played video games for the challenge, I would stop playing video games, find a better job and get a girlfriend. That there is the ultimate challenge and reward.
I play video games for the challenge and "getting a girlfriend" can't be a challenge for me because a challenge needs to have a goal that is ACTUALLY reachable.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
After 100th day, you don't grow up with your guildmates, so you skip the entire day and go to home, much like the previous imouto with "adult worker" trait.

It's like the inusuku is saying "focus on your sister now"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Smoltites

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Once more, excuse my ignorance, but how to change outfit please ? I own the nightgown but I've never seen the new outfit on the Imouto yet...

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
After 100th day, you don't grow up with your guildmates, so you skip the entire day and go to home, much like the previous imouto with "adult worker" trait.

It's like the inusuku is saying "focus on your sister now"
I personally enjoyed the guild part, sad that it's ended after 100+ day, hoping maybe he will expand that portion of the game in the future.

I know it's a game about imouto, but the fantasy part makes it even better.

One complain though, money earning this time around kinda rough and unbalanced. You can only do part time job on the weekends which gives you about 2400ish gold minus the food expenses 700 gold for a week, so that makes it 1700 gold guaranteed per week.
Good luck trying to buy stuffs from the city lol.

Once more, excuse my ignorance, but how to change outfit please ? I own the nightgown but I've never seen the new outfit on the Imouto yet...
It's random sadly, only for standing picture as well.

Reactions: Joe0o0

Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
I've played the demo, and the outfits change depending on your imouto. You could see the change during night crawling or when your imouto finished bathing i think.

Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone else experienced "An unexpected databade error occured" on the site?

Did a search and found out it was about the site getting max user connections probably has something to do with this thread getting refreshed every min or so lol

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
As far as I can tell she'll only randomly have it on while talking to her close to bedtime/after bathing but won't actually have it on during H scenes. The penguin pajamas as an example.
1644623394292.png

Reactions: nio :3

Instre

May 22, 2017

Did a search and found out it was about the site getting max user connections probably has something to do with this thread getting refreshed every min or so lol
yes 1min ago

Sep 3, 2019
I personally enjoyed the guild part, sad that it's ended after 100+ day, hoping maybe he will expand that portion of the game in the future.

I know it's a game about imouto, but the fantasy part makes it even better.

One complain though, money earning this time around kinda rough and unbalanced. You can only do part time job on the weekends which gives you about 2400ish gold minus the food expenses 700 gold for a week, so that makes it 1700 gold guaranteed per week.
Good luck trying to buy stuffs from the city lol.
That's why I focused on the adventuring part on my 3rd playthrough, there's no time limit (like on the first game) on your sister development other than avoiding farmer ending AFAIK CMIIW so I can take it easy on her. Just make her happy and you can focus on your guild and adventuring.

You can get more money by helping running the shop (on some of the day) and working on weekends and then spend all the money on books lol.

hecksteq

Jan 6, 2018
I've played the demo, and the outfits change depending on your imouto. You could see the change during night crawling or when your imouto finished bathing i think.
her outfit does not change during night crawling , even if i hope that the author add a dlc or something where it does.

salty145

Jan 12, 2019

Yeah, probably just site updates

Edit: Okay, now that we all saw the backup message, it's definitely updates :LOL:

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Righty-o. Update-a-rino!

De-borked the town, shopkeepers grateful have proper stock and to not be called food anymore.
Story up to Kasumi events done now.
Great Adventure has been cleaned up.
Bathtime and its Menus have been partly cleaned up, perspectives corrected, haven't done the lewd stuff yet.
Story dialogue altered to hint the player about what to do on events that lead to game overs

Mood : so-so
Cups of tea : 4
Smokes : 7
Supporters : 29

Ksaron

Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys, the game was released 2 days ago, got a question, does these version translated files will work with release version?

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys, the game was released 2 days ago, got a question, does these version translated files will work with release version?
He's translating the most recent version, 1.1.1, so I believe so.

Edit: Oh, you meant the demo. No.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes