VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
And how the fuck you end raping Gwen ass in the path where you submitted to her ? Please @79flavors , tell me that it's a bug, that there's an ending where you submit to her... Not that I really want to see it, just to restore some hope on the author.
I don't multitask well, so I had to finish my patch before coming back to answer this...

There's a much more vanilla sex scene in Chapter 14 with Gwen.
But no. It seems like it's intended.
As far as I can follow the logic...
If you resist Alessia you get a scene with Alessia in Chapter 13, then Jen in 14 and 15.
If you submit to Alessia you get a scene with Gwen in Chapter 13... which is why you get more Gwen by submitting in 14 and 15.
The author also seemed to make all the girls into punishment seeking sex slaves during Chapter 15. I guess that's just his thing. Where possible, I've tried to tweak the dialogue to make each girl unique again - as far as I understand their motivations. Obviously with a fixed set of images... there's only so much I could do.

I've thrown that logic completely out of the window with my patch. It made no sense to me, since the point of the game was that the twins wanted you to hook up with Gwen... then the game hides a Gwen sex scene behind a choice that I would imagine is the least likely for most players to pick.
I've instead changed it so that if you've previously had sex with Gwen... you pick Gwen. If you've previous had sex with Jen... you pick Jen. If you've had sex with both (or neither), the player can pick.
Given most of those sex scenes are mutually exclusive in chapter 10... it feels like both a good and a bad solution. But still better than the original variant.

In fairness to @stevedave83 , I think he just got a little overwhelmed by the complexity of so many variation within the project around Chapter 13. Instead of getting it straight in his head, my guess is he released it so he could meet the monthly deadline. After that, he was locked into picking up the pieces of some unfortunate design choices.
In addition. I'm guessing he got bogged down when he switched from writing linear code using "jump" statements to writing linear code using "call" statements. I don't think he really understood the implications of "return" and it just added another headache to his already busy schedule.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
hi sorry for taking your but when i opened the link this is what happened.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERRO
Since I uploaded them, the fully patched game has already been downloaded 3 times and the patch itself has been downloaded 5.
I've checked their SSL certificate and it's fine.

If anyone else sees the same issue... can you please let me know. But right now, I'm thinking it's something to do with your PC rather than void.cat. I know void.cat have had a background crypto currency miner running. It's possible your antivirus is picking up on something like that.

I do intend to put both files on mega.nz or somewhere later. But void.cat is great as a temporary area, until such time as I'm sure it's as bug free as it needs to be.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@79flavors , can you explain this to me?

Quote: This patch is for the (1.96GB) version of Chapter 15 ONLY. The " " version is someone else's problem.

What is different in the compressed version that would make your patch incompatible? Is it just the work you did on the images since everything else is just a rpy file that would get replaced with a rpc file the first time the game is launched after the patch is applied.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Since all is fixed, do an Android port... Would love to play again, on my phone, during my downtime...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I don't multitask well, so I had to finish my patch before coming back to answer this...
No worry, I totally understand.

There's a much more vanilla sex scene in Chapter 14 with Gwen.
But no. It seems like it's intended.
Too bad. Despite the fact that I'm not really sub, I really liked her sadism. And her petite body with the leather harness a little too big for her, it was beautiful ; a baby girl trying to act like a pure domina.

In fairness to @stevedave83 , I think he just got a little overwhelmed by the complexity of so many variation within the project around Chapter 13.
I think that it started way before. Judging by my notes, memory, and Ren'py's watch, variables like [char]affection, [char]_attraction and [char]_corruption have almost never been used ; if my memory don't betray me, they were used only in the two, perhaps three, firsts chapter. pc_corruption was used a little longer, but finally also disappeared. And suddenly he started to use counters dedicated to the current chapter.
But yes, in the end it's like you say. It really looks like he was overwhelmed by what he'd initially planned. He didn't anticipated the fact that each scene variation would increase at ^2 each time the player reached a new step.
So finally he just switched from a game where we had some freedom of action, to a visual novel where we had to pick the right answer to see the scene. Bethany is a good example of this step back. Initially her reaction was planed as linked to player's action ; be rude and she'll be attracted. And finally she ended as just a character for some of the bonus scenes.

I just hope that he learned from this experience and will be better prepared for his next game.

Reactions: Simon Jester

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors , can you explain this to me?

Quote: This patch is for the (1.96GB) version of Chapter 15 ONLY. The " " version is someone else's problem.

What is different in the compressed version that would make your patch incompatible? Is it just the work you did on the images since everything else is just a rpy file that would get replaced with a rpc file the first time the game is launched after the patch is applied.
The author wrote the original game. He created all the images as .PNG images. They are usually about 800k in size each, and the main reason why the whole game is 1.96GB.

When the admins of f95zone grab a copy of the game and make it available to the rest of us... sometimes... one of the admins will upload a 2nd copy of the game, by putting all those .PNG files through a compression utility which makes the images even smaller (and reduces the overall quality of the images. Some people notice. Some don't).
If you look on , you'll see a "Compressed PC version:" link. Instead of being 1.96GB, is only 366MB. That's just how much smaller those images are.

When I started work on my patch, I had the choice to either just focus on just the developer's version or to double my effort and keep BOTH versions in line. Instead of creating a 3rd copy of the game, I could have created a 3rd AND a 4th.
I chose to keep it simple and just focus on the original version and save myself a lot of headaches.

There are definitely issues with mixing the compressed version and my patch.

Edit: Thankfully, Kasey has created a compressed version of my patch.
Best of both worlds...

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Too bad. Despite the fact that I'm not really sub, I really liked her sadism. And her petite body with the leather harness a little too big for her, it was beautiful ; a baby girl trying to act like a pure domina.
In my patch, I've added some small bits of dialogue if the player previously followed the gwen_bondage route. The majority of the scenes are still exactly as you would have played them... Just the occasional comment or two to show her dom side peeking through. Or out of character (imo) dialogue removed completely to try to maintain the balance. But with no images to back them up, it's not really going to do much apart from make the player chuckle.

And yeah... there are a huge number of variables that go nowhere throughout the game.
I put that down to cut-and-paste and google being poor teachers when you're in a hurry.

Reactions: Alteni

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And yeah... there are a huge number of variables that go nowhere throughout the game.
I put that down to cut-and-paste and google being poor teachers when you're in a hurry.
Anyway you didn't had another choice. It's probably possible to use them, but it would imply rewriting the whole game from scratch... Hell, you already did really well like that. You aren't responsible of the game, and you still managed to make it better.
It's more than we could have expected, be thanked for this.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I really liked @79flavors mod/fix. I played chapter 1-14 without his fix and with it, I found the with path much less irritating. So when his fix mod is completed I'll go through chapter 15 again to see what I think then.
Once again @79flavors mod/fix is much better than the original game (although the lack of content doesn't make that statement all that meaningful). Just selecting the two variables I got to see everything except the Bethany scene. But the Mama choice now includes all the options and makes the game much clearer and easier to understand. So I once again have to say that @79flavors did a good job in putting lipstick on this pig. His mod makes this chapter a lot less irritating. It doesn't make it make any more sense, but that's the fault of the original author and not his. But I do wonder what the author has against polygamy/harems?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
thanks for the patch, was waiting for it to play without issues, I lost my older saves a long time ago so I have no issue starting all over

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Since I uploaded them, the fully patched game has already been downloaded 3 times and the patch itself has been downloaded 5.
I've checked their SSL certificate and it's fine.

If anyone else sees the same issue... can you please let me know. But right now, I'm thinking it's something to do with your PC rather than void.cat. I know void.cat have had a background crypto currency miner running. It's possible your antivirus is picking up on something like that.

I do intend to put both files on mega.nz or somewhere later. But void.cat is great as a temporary area, until such time as I'm sure it's as bug free as it needs to be.
i know the problem is on my pc i have been trying to fix it but i dont know how to anyway i will wait for the mega.nz upload do you have a specific date for when your gonna upload it

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors I get the same SSL protocol error but its due to my malwarebytes completely blocking voidcat due there being a trojan.
Aye. That would explain it.
They have removed the toggle mining/no mining from the main page. Whether that means they've removed the miner or not, I'm not sure.
It was one of the ways they paid for the site and it's wasn't actually hidden from the users - which made it okay with me.

i know the problem is on my pc i have been trying to fix it but i dont know how to anyway i will wait for the mega.nz upload do you have a specific date for when your gonna upload it
Here you go.

I was going to wait until I was sure the patch didn't break anything or cause anyone any headaches before sticking it on mega.nz. Probably in about a week.
But since it's causing you both a headache already... I might as well fix that problem too.

Reactions: ontach and hainhq

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
So like others have said, I'm not really happy with chapter 15. No build up to the MC becoming the quivering haversack. At the end of chapter 14 he needed lot's of training and practice and at the beginning of chapter 15 he's not only stronger than the twins but also stronger than Alessia? Seems kind of a let down to me.
I've not played it, but have seen others complain about the "rushed" ending. From what you're saying it sounds like that may be the case. Dev/Author probably just got sick of the game/concept and wanted to move on to something else so just whipped up a quickie ending and now everyone who was enjoying the game up until this point is literally left holding their collective dicks.

Reactions: Simon Jester

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So like others have said, I'm not really happy with chapter 15. No build up to the MC becoming the quivering haversack. At the end of chapter 14 he needed lot's of training and practice and at the beginning of chapter 15 he's not only stronger than the twins but also stronger than Alessia? Seems kind of a let down to me.
Chapter 14 does introduce the idea that the MC is already stronger than Alessia, but raw talent rather than trained, even when following the "submit" route. Chapter 15 doubles down on that idea. It's also hinted at in other chapters, where Chloe and Zoe are surprised he's making progress so quickly (even when that doesn't lead to him getting laid). That said, it's easy to miss it and it's probably because I've been looking at the dialogue so closely that I can acknowledge it.

I've not played it, but have seen others complain about the "rushed" ending.
I think that's always the case with a mostly fixed story. Players create elaborate endings we are hoping for in our heads and when the game... well... ends... we are disappointed that the reality doesn't match our hopes and dreams.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The chapter is actually the 3rd biggest of the game at ~2000 lines of code. Chapter 13 is slightly bigger and Chapter 6 (Truth or Dare) is over double the size of anything else.

Though I do agree, each of the actual endings are proportionally shorter than I expected, with only the secret psycho ending feeling like a full blown ending.
The way I've come to rationalize it is that each of the endings are "epilogues" to the main story, which ends with Alessia's "lesson" with the twins.

... now everyone who was enjoying the game up until this point is literally left holding their collective dicks.
Nahh. You literally get to fuck almost anyone you want to fuck during the final chapter. People may have been wanting more. Such is life. But maybe that's why he plans to deliver with his effective sequel game, Cuntswell Academy.

Given what he's managed to deliver with no programming background... I think he's done a great job.
Could it have been done better? Yup.
... but not by me and, I suspect, not by most of us here.
... sure I can program, but I can't do art and I can't do story.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Aye. That would explain it.
They have removed the toggle mining/no mining from the main page. Whether that means they've removed the miner or not, I'm not sure.
It was one of the ways they paid for the site and it's wasn't actually hidden from the users - which made it okay with me.

Here you go.

I was going to wait until I was sure the patch didn't break anything or cause anyone any headaches before sticking it on mega.nz. Probably in about a week.
But since it's causing you both a headache already... I might as well fix that problem too.
thank you just on last question is this only chapter 15 fix or does it include the fix for other chapters

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
thank you just on last question is this only chapter 15 fix or does it include the fix for other chapters
It duplicates the way the author works.
So when he releases chapter 15... it includes all chapters 1 to 15.
My fix/patch does the same. So it adds chapter 15 fixes and stuff, but also includes all the fixes to the previous chapters too.

This time around too, I also applied changes to some older stuff (like tweaking chapter 14 to match my new chapter 15 logic and adding a note to chapter 3 letting the player know if they are making a choice that will lead to the Gwen Bondage route)... plus some other little tweaks.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes