VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
how were u able to see the 'stats' ?

RenPy has something called a developer console. It's disabled by default, but it's possible to switch it on if you know the right commands. From that console, a developer can issue any RenPy command - including the commands which will show you the values of specific stats. A few extra tools and commands, and you can look at the RenPy source code - which will tell you what stats are called and how they are used. If you don't have a programming background - I'd simply say "don't worry about it".

by chance, do you also know why chapter 1 to 3 have their own 'chapter page' ingame, and the rest sorta blurs into each other?

I have no real answer beyond Steve was inconsistent. It could be he simply forgot or it could be that he decided they weren't worth the extra time creating. Or any other random guess you can think of. I don't know. However, I did add those banner pages to every chapter when I created my "fixed" version. If you're looking for another reason to play my version, rather Steve's original version... I switched rollback back on too.

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
Download my full fixed version of the game and put the attached chapter04.rpy file into the /game/ folder
so, ive been replaying your full fixed version, and wanted to report to you another bug.

while staying with aunt on vacation, i had a talk with jenn about books and hypnotism. she did not trust me enough to play my game, but when i reported my evening to allison, i apparently lost my virginity..

included my save again, can you help 'fix' this issue for me and for other weirdo's like me (saying i am weird cause this might be the 2nd issue nobody else found besides me.. altho... it might make me a special kind of weirdo.. hmmm)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] this might be the 2nd issue nobody else found besides me.. altho... it might make me a special kind of weirdo.. hmmm)

I think it's simply that the majority of players previously followed the limited walkthrough(s) that existed to see the most sex scenes. Whereas you seem to be playing with a specific mindset that isn't a straight up a "bang everyone" solution. In this case, it's due to you having a low score with Jennifer and so despite asking mostly the right questions - you still don't get to play "hypnosis" with her.

Anyway. Put this script file in your /game/ folder and it should behave how you expect it to. (Again, remove the extra parts of the filename F95 attachments adds).

This is probably not going to be the last time this sort of thing happens to you, given your play style. The game (like so many others) was written to follow the "see everything and do everyone" routes and the other routes were never extensively thought out. And whilst I did fix stuff, it was a pretty superficial pass through everything - since I'm more of a programmer than a writer and because I didn't feel it was my place to change things too much.

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
it's due to you having a low score with Jennifer and so despite asking mostly the right questions - you still don't get to play "hypnosis" with her
i didnt want to play hypnosis with her...
i was upset about the part where i tell adisson i played hypnosis and scored.

even when rolling back, and jennifer never asked me to come with her to her room cause i didnt care about the book, addison still says i played with her and scored. (on my 3rd playthu now, and playing with a specific mindset to ignore everyone but mom)

if you do not wish for me to bring up the issues i found, please say so directly, if not, chances are good i will find some more issues.. (and a BIG THANK you for helping me with this chapter 8 script) (you are awesome)

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
Hey, could i have advice on when Jennifer calls you. Because when she does you have normally a chance to go to her right away, but for me it automatically moves me for the date with mom in the club, with no option to go to Jennifer.

Cheers if you can help

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hey, could i have advice on when Jennifer calls you. Because when she does you have normally a chance to go to her right away, but for me it automatically moves me for the date with mom in the club, with no option to go to Jennifer.

Cheers if you can help

Yeah. It's a bit counterintuitive and an oversight by the original developer. It's fixed by my "fixed" version (which was mostly a technical rewrite).

Three years later, I'm struggling to make sense of why it occurs in the base version of the game. In theory it shouldn't - but I can see I fixed code for the very reason you're having problems and how it could theoretically happen, even if those circumstances look impossible right now.

Under very specific circumstances, you can end up where mom isn't sad (she can become sad for two reasons, one in ch12 and another in ch13) but you also aren't due to go on a date with her either. Because of the way things are checked, because mom isn't sad - the phone call comes from Jennifer. But because you aren't due to go on a date with Mom, the game doesn't offer you the choice to pick between Mom and Jennifer.

Logic says that should mean you should go see Jennifer. (She's calling and you don't have other plans).

Instead, the code effectively "falls" into the "Mom Date" code - and things process down that route.

Right now, the easiest way I can see it happening is if you've been into the game console and set momsad to False after you decided not to go on a date with mom. But most players wouldn't do that. I'd like to blame some buggy code that was corrected later - but realistically, the chances that you might be loading a broken save file from over 3 years ago while playing the current version of the game seems incredibly unlikely.

Honestly, the whole "mom sad" thing was originally all over the place and cause numerous bugs like this. I was tearing my hair out about it for two and a half chapters trying to bring it back under control with my alternate version.

Reactions: phreadom

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know much codestuff, but maybe you can just remove the time forward and do both or postpone one to a free timeslot?

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah. It's a bit counterintuitive and an oversight by the original developer. It's fixed by my "fixed" version (which was mostly a technical rewrite).

Three years later, I'm struggling to make sense of why it occurs in the base version of the game. In theory it shouldn't - but I can see I fixed code for the very reason you're having problems and how it could theoretically happen, even if those circumstances look impossible right now.

Under very specific circumstances, you can end up where mom isn't sad (she can become sad for two reasons, one in ch12 and another in ch13) but you also aren't due to go on a date with her either. Because of the way things are checked, because mom isn't sad - the phone call comes from Jennifer. But because you aren't due to go on a date with Mom, the game doesn't offer you the choice to pick between Mom and Jennifer.

Logic says that should mean you should go see Jennifer. (She's calling and you don't have other plans).

Instead, the code effectively "falls" into the "Mom Date" code - and things process down that route.

Right now, the easiest way I can see it happening is if you've been into the game console and set momsad to False after you decided not to go on a date with mom. But most players wouldn't do that. I'd like to blame some buggy code that was corrected later - but realistically, the chances that you might be loading a broken save file from over 3 years ago while playing the current version of the game seems incredibly unlikely.

Honestly, the whole "mom sad" thing was originally all over the place and cause numerous bugs like this. I was tearing my hair out about it for two and a half chapters trying to bring it back under control with my alternate version.
Cheers for that. It works now

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Report the OP and state that most of the download links are dead except for the mega links and someone will update them when they can.

• Haha
Reactions: Zontany

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Was just about to type the same.

You need to speak to both Gwen and Jennifer first.
Then you can go in search of the key, which is under the middle pillow (of 3), upstairs.

Reactions: HorizonD

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know why (I'm not massively tech savvy but i get by), I can't seem to open the .exe file. I've played previous versions but not for a long time and thought I'd circle back. No crash, no log, just does not open. I've checked that my antivirus and windows defender isn't blocking or quarantining the files... just doesn't open.... any ideas?

Feb 12, 2021
so no matter what i choose here, there's no way for Jennifer to wind up doing a 3-way with her parents, or even just fucking her dad? the only h-scene possible is with her mom? :cry:

choices1.png

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes