VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
Spanish translation, replaces the game folder.

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Spanish translation, replaces the game folder.

parche
Still works? i gets this at start, just open the rar and extract root folder

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/sss_icon.png'.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
this game ended a long time ago but why is there no walkthrough mod?
at a guess, the game code is such a mess that it wouldn't be worth the effort for such an old game. I remember this game relying heavily on 3rd party patches just to be playable most of the time during development. It was even a pain to port to android where most games just need a few extra settings tweaked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
this game ended a long time ago but why is there no walkthrough mod?

Realistically, it was completed a long time before walkthrough mods became a thing.

The people who kindly write walkthrough mods tend to do so for current, popular games (so their work is seen by the most number of people possible). I'm sure someone might enjoy writing one for SSS, but I'm also reasonably sure they'd look at SSS and decide that there are probably too few new players these days to spend a lot of time working on it.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
This game is a waste of hard drive space. So buggy. So poorly written. So jumpy. It also has another of those beta boy protags that can't stand up for himself. Are all devs little prissy boys that are scared of women? Unless you enjoy being bossed around by your sisters there's nothing here worth the time.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
This game is a waste of hard drive space. So buggy. So poorly written. So jumpy. It also has another of those beta boy protags that can't stand up for himself. Are all devs little prissy boys that are scared of women? Unless you enjoy being bossed around by your sisters there's nothing here worth the time.
This is more like a visual novel with various endings and alternative routes!!
And if you can do better you're welcome to try, share and fail like some people!! I tried and failed 3 times, and i know that i don't have the patience to do these types or other types of games, so i just give up and learned a job!!
If you want to write a critic to a completed game just keep it to yourself because the game is finished and it won't change because of you and others that are like you!! The dev abandoned the sequel that he was doing!! You can redo all games that are here on the site!! 75% of the games are under development, you can finish them yourself or redo the ones that you think that are shitty and buggy. And believe me when I tell you there are worse games than this one!!!!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wrong thread?
I played this game a few times and not a single of your points fits here.

Reactions: DeUglyOne

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Wrong thread?
I played this game a few times and not a single of your points fits here.
To be fair, he probably didn't use the user written patch(s) that cleaned up the code well enough to be able to play through it.
The code was so full of bugs that it probably wouldn't have lasted past the 3rd update without those patches. I'd been the second one to pick up on the patching and there were 2 or 3 more that took up the patches after I gave up on the game. It just wasn't worth the time or trouble for me to continue on with it.

And, yes, the MC was a beta and the twins were control freak dominating puppets.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Added Dev's Ch 15 fixed version to OP and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Sister, Sister, Sister [Ch15SE Fix] [Virtual Indecency] - Original Size: (2.11GB)

Squashed Download - PC (366MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link expired, pls upload mega,pixeldrain
Thanks

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I've updated my fixed version to include a compressed/crunched version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-final-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1209762

Hope that helps.
HI. I need to translate your version into Italian and I notice that the RPA files are dated 11/22/2018, while the chapter04.rpy file was released on 8/8/2021.

Your version was updated on 05/22/2022, but you didn't include the correct chapter04.rpy in this version?

The two versions of chapter04.rpy are different.
1697961481564.png
Which is the right one?
Thank you

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Your version was updated on 05/22/2022, but you didn't include the correct chapter04.rpy in this version?

The two versions of chapter04.rpy are different.

Not sure.
All I can say is that I just downloaded both the standard and crunched versions direct from MEGA and the chapter04.rpy files are effectively identical (I didn't include the .rpy files in the crunched version to save a tiny fraction of space - and so had to use UNREN to decompile them, resulting in some minor differences).

From screenshot you have provided, the one on the right is correct, as it has the extra code needed to close a small hole in the logic.

Good luck with your translation.

Reactions: GioBol

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Not sure.
All I can say is that I just downloaded both the standard and crunched versions direct from MEGA and the chapter04.rpy files are effectively identical (I didn't include the .rpy files in the crunched version to save a tiny fraction of space - and so had to use UNREN to decompile them, resulting in some minor differences).

From screenshot you have provided, the one on the right is correct, as it has the extra code needed to close a small hole in the logic.

Good luck with your translation.
Thank you.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I AM SORRY I SELECTED THE HEAD SLAP 'LIKE' EMOJE BEFORE I COULD THINK.
Your conversation was nothing to do with me.

I AM SO SORRY. I meant no offence.
You can just click it again to remove the reaction you gave...
Then you can delete your post because it won't be needed anymore, if he cares about a reaction to a post he made over six years ago.

Reactions: MrDL
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes