VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The latest patch for chapter 9 is on page 52. For some reason, the patch link on the OP hasn't been updated for the last 2 updates. You'll need the full patch, as it contains a lot of repaired screen files that were caught in chapters 8 and 9.

Unfortunately, the dev doesn't visit here and most of the errors have been in place since at least chapter 2 without repair. I don't see how he can keep patrons when the original game is so buggy.
Thanks a ton for this. I have a sneaking suspicion that the dev lurks here and gives out your patches to his patrons on the sly.

My main reason for liking this game is the petite body types for many of the characters. IMHO the whole mind control aspect could have been eliminated entirely (older twins, Addison, pills, spray ...) which would have left a leaner, cleaner and more likeable game.

Reactions: a1fox3

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
The mind control is what will kill this game, when Patreon reviews it, incest is easy to rewrite (other than Gwen and The Twins) but the mind control is against Patreon TOS as well and is not as easy to rewrite imo.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Any release date for chapter 10 yet?

Chapter 10 is complete and is uploading as I type this.
Upload speed is going moderately fast, but the file size is growing (currently almost 3 GB per version for a total of nearly 6 GB), so I only ask that you be patient. Both of them should be uploaded by this evening. I will update as soon as they are ready.

Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Upload speed is going moderately fast, but the file size is growing (currently almost 3 GB per version for a total of nearly 6 GB), so I only ask that you be patient. Both of them should be uploaded by this evening. I will update as soon as they are ready.

Thanks!
3 GB? Lordy, change those pngs to jpgs or webps!

Could some kindly patron suggest that to him please?

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018

Thanks!
Thanks for the update, looking forward to chapter 10, I don't mind waiting

U

User_10739

Do we still need chp 7 fix from op on new versions?
If you aren't playing chapter 7 I wouldn't worry about it... If you are playing chapter 7 and it crashes, try the fix.

mac version?
Sorry, this game is Win only.

change log ? for 10
Dev stopped making them. I will tell you it is a continuation of the end of v0.9se from the extras to the new extras and then there is a quick blurb from the twins and then MC's dreams come true...

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
So has this game gotten a thorough bugfix since 0,7SE?
Cause i remember it was soo buggy with all the errors it was barely worth playing .. is this still the case or is it more playable now?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sorry if im being an ass, but how this can be called a chapter? there is barely any new content lol, lets say all the content of this new update is just 3 sex scenes and thats it (continuation of jenn + gwen that was in chap 9, gwen + jenn and mc , mc + mom + aunt + cousing scene, thats about it 3 in total)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Don't use any of the previous fix files!

The way it's been written so far, the bulk of the game is contained in a single script file. Using a fix file for a previous version will revert the game back to whatever version the fix was written for.

The chapter 7 fix needs to be removed from the OP, as it will revert any new update back to chapters 1-7 only.

I haven't download the new version yet. I'll get it started before I leave for work but, truthfully, I've lost all motivation to do anything with this game. I'll probably do a compare, append the new chapter to the previous fix and post it here. Beyond that, I won't promise anything.
I'm hoping you'll change your mind and regain your motivation. Your fixes bring a lot to the playability of this game. Plus, the witty and sarcastic comments you use to highlight the bugs you've fixed are hilarious. Gave me the biggest belly laugh I've had in quite a while.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't use any of the previous fix files!

The way it's been written so far, the bulk of the game is contained in a single script file. Using a fix file for a previous version will revert the game back to whatever version the fix was written for.

The chapter 7 fix needs to be removed from the OP, as it will revert any new update back to chapters 1-7 only.

I haven't download the new version yet. I'll get it started before I leave for work but, truthfully, I've lost all motivation to do anything with this game. I'll probably do a compare, append the new chapter to the previous fix and post it here. Beyond that, I won't promise anything.
@Kasey @wep @TCMS

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes