VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

teddydare

Dec 9, 2017
How do I get my saves from chapter 8 to chapter 9? I copied the log file from 8 to 9, but there's no save when I go to load.

U

User_32285

Thanks! all the other renpy games I play just needed the log file copied for updates
I think you have some things mixed up, in your log file you can find the commands used (before crash).

And don't forget the renpy folder in the (hidden)appdata folder for saves.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
By the way, his virginity was kept until you choose to give it to Sister's friend or if you didn't do that, you will inevitably lose it at Chapter 9 mom scene without the choice to keep it? I wanted to give it to Sister or Cousin :B Why was the MC forced to lose his virginity here?

EDIT: Like another said in a reply to this post, it happened on a subconscious level as if in the dream. You don't lose the MCs virginity until you choose it.

Anna-Lucy

Apr 4, 2018
I appreciate all the work put into fixing up this game by the people here too. I'd love it if the Dev would acknowledge it in some way, as without the constant fixes from here I'd have given up on the game a long time ago.
So thanks everyone ^_^

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I appreciate all the work put into fixing up this game by the people here too. I'd love it if the Dev would acknowledge it in some way, as without the constant fixes from here I'd have given up on the game a long time ago.
So thanks everyone ^_^
Welcome to the community :)
This side is a gem, my best discovery last year.
You have earned your first like ;)

Reactions: Anna-Lucy and fluus

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
i didn't spot any incest patch for this one so i'm guessing it either included or this one slipped through patreon crackdown ???

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Just downloaded and played this. Buggy as hell, especially the truth or dare game. Gwen sitting topless got stuck onscreen and stayed there, sometimes in front of the action, sometimes behind.

Do we still have to apply the Chapter 7 fix to the latest release (ch 9 se) or is everything already included in the main file?
Btw. LOVED the comments of the guy that tried to fix the bugs. Hilarious.

[EDIT] Okay, reinstalled and played WITHOUT installing the Chapter 7 fix. Much better, just one case where Gwen was sitting topless where she shouldn't have been.

However, I'm glad I played through earlier with the Chapter 7 fix installed. It broke quite a few things, but gave me the biggest laugh in any game so far. If the dev had had any sense he would have kept the comments in Jennifer's room.

Reactions: phreadom
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes