VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Chapter 6 walkthrough

Admit to spying on her

I saw you with Mom

After this scene, the game goes to a free-roaming section.

There are three things you need to do here:

Go to Liz’s bedroom. (Down arrow, then top left arrow)

Go inside (watch the scene play out)

Next, go find Gwen and Jennifer (down arrow, up arrow)

The sex

Next, go find Liz in the kitchen (down arrow, down arrow)

Click the bottle of whiskey on the counter

Truth or Dare game:

The rules of the game are as follows:

There are four levels of truths and dares. If you pick a truth or a dare of a level higher than the level you are on, they will refuse. If they refuse too many, they quit the game and you lose.

Here are the levels:

Level one truths:

What’s the furthest you’ve gone?

Has anyone seen you naked?

Have you seen anyone else naked?

Level two truths:

Have you ever spied on anyone to see them naked?

What sex act have you always wanted to try?

Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?

Who in this room would you most like to kiss?

Level three truths:

Have you seen anyone in this room naked?

Have you spied on anyone in this room while they were naked?

Have you kissed anyone in this room?

Have you fantasized about anyone in this room?

Have you kissed anyone of the same sex?

How often do you masturbate?

Have you ever fantasized about someone of the same sex?

Do you shave your pubic hair?

Describe your first orgasm

Level four truths:

What is Gwen hiding on her computer?

Jennifer, what is your greatest fantasy? ($15 patron only scene)

Level one dares:

Close eyes while they take their tops off

I want to see your best dance moves

Kiss (Jennifer will kiss you)

Level two dares:

Take your tops off

Feel up your partner

Level three dares:

Take off your panties

Touch my cock

Touch your partner’s pussy

Kiss (Gwen will kiss Addison, Gwen will kiss you, Jennifer will kiss Addison)

Level four dares:

Spank your partner

Spread pussy

Spread ass

After you finish the game, let the final scene play out.

There are many, many ways to play through the Truth or Dare game and it make take more than one playthrough to see all the content. One obvious goal is to get everyone naked. There are also some full scenes hidden in there that are triggered by certain ‘truths’:

What is Jennifer’s greatest fantasy?

Describe your first orgasm (for both Jennifer and Addison. Only other team can ask Addison, though).

And that’s everything! Thanks again for continuing to support me. Now I’m getting back to work on Chapter 7!
OK, the options for Truth or Dare are NEVER the same or even close to the walk through. It hasn't been since Ch 6 came out and not worth using.

Reactions: stever

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Thanks Krull and also thanks to everyone working on the patch! Man, you'd think the author would at least look at it and pirate the pirate's fixes if they worked the way they should...

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I hate the change to Jennifer's hair! looks more like a fright wig, now.

Doesn't Addison look like Gollum?

There seem to be numerous instances of new events that are supposed to be dependent on previous choices but, somehow, occur even when you didn't make the trigger choice earlier. I really hate getting part 2 of something when I never had part one.

Reactions: Catwashere

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Any particulars? I'm about ready to post the finalized fixes, but didn't notice any prior content variables being used. I'm about cross-eyed after staring at code all night though and may have missed something. From the looks of it, this chapter has been written completely independent from the others and the results of prior chapters were basically ignored. (EDIT: with the exception of ch8_jensex=True/False)
Well, the last example of it I encountered was MC telling Addison about mind control game/ blowjob with Jennifer when my choices led to Jennifer being uncomfortable talking about hypnosis with MC. Earlier, bonus scene with blonde bimbo fantasizing about MC and his older "date" when I never had that date with mom. Several things that seemed to depend on MC using the pill on mom instead of the pheromone spray I used on Jennifer/Gail. There were a couple of others that I can't remember right now - probably my "Mad Cow" acting up...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thank you very much. The last three or so versions I have been replaying the whole thing and I think I finally hit the wall where I just couldn't anymore.
I know exactly what you mean, especially with this game :).

Some Ren'Py devs mistakenly change their game name instead of the just build name in options.rpy with every update, so makes a new persistent save folder with each update.

Here's the code to fix. This line can be added to any patched file or just put this single line into a new "save.rpy" in \game folder (you don't have to edit options.rpy to fix).
Code:
define config.save_directory = "SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1498114461"
FYI - @DeUglyOne

Reactions: Bagger288

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Chapter 9 Fix files

Not much to this update as far as fixes - mostly just spelling corrections.

I did, however, find a handful of spelling errors in prior chapters, most occurring in the Truth or Dare game. I also found four more mis-sized images that I'd missed in the Jennifer dream (jerk-off) sequence and got them corrected.

If you already have the prior chapter 8 fix file:
You only need to download the smaller chapter 9 append file. (2.4 MB)
It contains the chapter 1-9 version of the script files and the four corrected images.
To install:
Install the Chapter 9 main game file from the OP.
Install the chapter 8 fix file by extracting the contents into your *SSS* directory next to the executable, yes to overwrite all.
Install the chapter 9 append file by extracting the contents into your *SSS* directory next to the executable, yes to overwrite all.

If you don't have the prior chapter 8 fix file:
You need to download the full Chapter 9 Fix file. (78.2 MB)
It contains all fixes for chapters 1-9, all corrected images, modified nav screens to get rid of the scribbled arrows and an icon file.
To install:
Install the Chapter 9 main game file from the OP.
Install the chapter 9 fix file by extracting the contents into your *SSS* directory next to the executable, yes to overwrite all.

As always, let me know if you find any errors I've missed. I'll get them corrected and update as necessary.
EDIT: and of course I've already found one that I'd missed.... I'll get it corrected later, but for now I need to hit the hay for a 3 hour drive in the morning.
If you want to correct it yourself: script.rpy, line 20178, change Whis to What

I love you, will you make ugly babies with me? ;) *

*I could have just written thank you, but that would be boring.

Reactions: bas

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Finally some action with mom:heartcoveredeyes:, although I'm not sure if she was there willingly or that was some bs drug in the drinks. I really hope she was there willingly, we already on chapter 9, is time to dial down the hypno nonsense and embrace the romance.

Reactions: jaydem

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So many games updated at the same time and it is hard keeping track of the games i'm playing an ones i keep replaying i just backed up all the games to my external drive i even have to have notes to keep track of them it is also harder since i don't delete games i already beaten. Anyway downloading this right now can't wait!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So many games updated at the same time and it is hard keeping track of the games i'm playing an ones i keep replaying i just backed up all the games to my external drive i even have to have notes to keep track of them it is also harder since i don't delete games i already beaten. Anyway downloading this right now can't wait!
What I do now is just download but don't extract the files, I extract when I'm about to play, so that way I always know which I have and haven't play.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes