VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_32285

In the Chapter 7 Special Edition they made the MC older sisters to have an orgy with some guys. In Chapter 8 they changed it (I guess they got a lot of complaints about that scene), and they introduced an option, so the players could choose if the orgy would include males or it would be a female only orgy. (And finally they let the MC have some fun too! Good update!)
So, answering your question, yes, I guess if the player pick the orgy with males it could be called a NTR event.
To put this in context, this "incident" is a flashback and it happened in the past of the girls.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, question - If downloading Chapter 9 to play from the beginning, do I also need the Chapter 7 fix or is it already applied to the Chapter 9 file?

♫ Music to game by ~

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
OK, question - If downloading Chapter 9 to play from the beginning, do I also need the Chapter 7 fix or is it already applied to the Chapter 9 file?

♫ Music to game by ~
i would advice, make a save at end of ch6 and try vanilla ch7
i believe the bugs are fixed by the dev
but beat me not if it's otherwise :coldsweat:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
??? I'm starting from the beginning of the latest download not from a save ... are you saying the Chapter 9 download on page 1 does not include the patch?

U

User_32285

??? I'm starting from the beginning of the latest download not from a save ... are you saying the Chapter 9 download on page 1 does not include the patch?
He is saying they are probably fixed, but he is not sure 100%, not too hard to find out for yourself....

Reactions: the66

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and if you need a patch, you will have to wait for a current one
the one in op isn't for ch9, so you will probably run into new problems

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
My question is this: is version Ch 9 worth d/ling, or is the code still a mess as 7 and 8 were reported to be? No previous saves used.

U

User_32285

Which is better - Compressed or Original?
Compressed is better (smaller size) if you have a slow connection to the internet.

Original is better (slightly better quality) if you have fast connection and a decent or better monitor to see that difference in quality.

Reactions: Zontany

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, what's wrong with Nopy since yesterday 20kb/s?!?! WTF!!

Reactions: Ulaered

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
While I like this game, I definitely wait for a patch, as it is basically unplayable without it.

I wish someone would just give the patch to the dev so he could apply it to his version and so there would only be new bugs to fix.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Preliminary Ch 9 fix files - chapters 1-9 inclusive

Between my DSL crapping out on me last night and the slow file servers yesterday I went to bed waiting for the update to arrive on my end.

All I've done so far is to append the chapter 9 additions to the old fix files and change the Alejendro(sp?) naming code to match the one in the new code - he finally found and fixed it, and it seems that it's the only error he'd fixed.

To install:
Unarchive/drop the game directory into your *SSS* directory, yes to overwrite all.
in your next patch you could also fix the save/load slot number :)
Code:
screens.rpy 625
                        FileSlotName(number, 4),
to:
                        FileSlotName(number, 6),

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 8 was the best game update so far! Devs finally let the MC to have some fun and they made optional the older sisters event with other men. Wonderful decisions for the benefit of players. Sadly, Chapter 9 incurs in a huge game fault, it makes decisions for the MC. In an erotic game the player should ALWAYS be able to choose who he is attracted to. So in EVERY sex scene he should have the option to either go on with it or to abort it. In Chapter 9 the MC is forced to have sex with one character. The player has no option.

U

User_32285

Preliminary Ch 9 fix files - chapters 1-9 inclusive

Between my DSL crapping out on me last night and the slow file servers yesterday I went to bed waiting for the update to arrive on my end.

All I've done so far is to append the chapter 9 additions to the old fix files and change the Alejendro(sp?) naming code to match the one in the new code - he finally found and fixed it, and it seems that it's the only error he'd fixed.

To install:
Unarchive/drop the game directory into your *SSS* directory, yes to overwrite all.
File "game/options.rpy", line 34: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
define gui.about = _({color=

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
File "game/options.rpy", line 34: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
define gui.about = _({color=
put this in line 34
Code:
define gui.about = _("{color=#f00}******  Actually Fucking Fixed by bossapplesauce and DeUglyOne @{a=https://f95zone.com}f95zone.com{/a}.  ******{/color}\n\nStory, programming, and game assets by SD. GUI elements and graphic design by bad_ashe.\n\nSpecial thanks to all my Patrons. You help make this happen!")
and delete line 35

U

User_32285

put this in line 34
Code:
define gui.about = _("{color=#f00}******  Actually Fucking Fixed by bossapplesauce and DeUglyOne @{a=https://f95zone.com}f95zone.com{/a}.  ******{/color}\n\nStory, programming, and game assets by SD. GUI elements and graphic design by bad_ashe.\n\nSpecial thanks to all my Patrons. You help make this happen!")
and delete line 35
Thanks and fixed.

Habbak

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, i download this game and i end on Chapter 7 even tho its said this game have 9 chapters.
Where do i start chapter 8 ?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes