VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_10739

Updated walkthrough to ch. 8
***note: ch. 9 wt will not be available until next week some time. Also there is no walkthrough for chapters 1 & 2, stop asking for them.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
do you apply ch7/8 fix to this,i did maybe why it ends on 8

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
I felt the same. Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 7 Special Edition was kinda boring. Basically only girl on girl action. And worst, they made some of the MC possible romance targets have sex with other guys! Plus no new events with the MC. They should let the MC have some fun! Horrible game progression...
is ntr in this game? is not tagged like that

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
is ntr in this game? is not tagged like that
In the Chapter 7 Special Edition they made the MC older sisters to have an orgy with some guys. In Chapter 8 they changed it (I guess they got a lot of complaints about that scene), and they introduced an option, so the players could choose if the orgy would include males or it would be a female only orgy. (And finally they let the MC have some fun too! Good update!)
So, answering your question, yes, I guess if the player pick the orgy with males it could be called a NTR event.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Updated walkthrough to ch. 8
***note: ch. 9 wt will not be available until next week some time. Also there is no walkthrough for chapters 1 & 2, stop asking for them.
Why not just write in the walkthrough "Chapters 1 and 2 are linear and have no important choices" so you can just call it a walkthrough rather than chapters 3-8 which you KNOW will lead to constant questions and requests for a full walkthrough?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
That would be the reason. This game is basically one huge script file and applying the Ch 8 fix would have reverted it back.

I haven't had a chance to even look at the new update yet (still downloading) and with my grandson taking all my time this holiday weekend, it may be next week.... unless someone else *cough*bossapplesauce*cough* :winkytongue: beats me to it.

EDIT: once I get the update, I'll append the new data to the old fix script and upload it here. The new update may contain new bugs that need squashed, but it will keep naming, etc. corrected and allow a complete play through, if needed. I'll upload a complete fix package later if it's needed.
thanks for that, figured it might have some effect,also noted previous saves dont work unless you replace save and auto save-at least for me.which is why i went with ch6 save and applied patch.my ch8 save would have worked if i replaced both save and auto save file-will try tomorrow

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I found this update to be boring as hell and I found myself spamming through half of the mom shit mostly because it was just another Alesshita drugged hyno type boring ass shit and once again Gwen is doing things with everyone but the one she is suppose to be doing it with. But I started having thoughts about something while playing this version. Not sure why but I'm starting to think the sister Liz is fucking Alesshita.

Reactions: Catwashere

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Hi help needed - I have played Ch7 to the end and now I can't open Ch 8 or Ch 9. Ch7 The load menu on the left side of main page works but in Ch7 & Ch8 there is no menus. Any suggestions pls.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i played vanilla ch9 with my ch8 save and again no bugs, a bunch of typos but nothing gamebreaking
all in all a bit short of playtime but further development of story arc with mom and even with gwen (if that one variable has some meaning later :))

Hi help needed - I have played Ch7 to the end and now I can't open Ch 8 or Ch 9. Ch7 The load menu on the left side of main page works but in Ch7 & Ch8 there is no menus. Any suggestions pls.
try playing ch7/ch8 again without patches, i might be wrong but i had no issues and save files working fine here
i don't know if dev had fixed previously existing bugs

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes