VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
My MC had a 3-some, obviously you did something wrong...
I'm not sure how you play these games. Some players try to see everything, every option a game can offer. But I only play the routes I feel attracted to. So if you found a 3-some not involving MILFs, I'd like to know how you did it, because I only found a voyeur role for the MC with two other girls. But if you found a 3-some involving MILFs, I didn't do anything wrong, because I try to avoid MILFs as much as I can.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not sure how you play these games. Some players try to see everything, every option a game can offer. But I only play the routes I feel attracted to. So if you found a 3-some not involving MILFs, I'd like to know how you did it, because I only found a voyeur role for the MC with two other girls. But if you found a 3-some involving MILFs, I didn't do anything wrong, because I try to avoid MILFs as much as I can.
There is a route with Addison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
how to turn on rollback??
I don't think it can be done, I tried to force it in options.rpy (dev mode) but it doesn't work.
intermediate solution: open console and type config.rollback_enabled = True
permanent solution: delete the lines define config.rollback_enabled = False in options.rpy and script.rpy

Reactions: Centurion
U

User_10739

My dirty cheater
intermediate solution: open console and type config.rollback_enabled = True
permanent solution: delete the lines define config.rollback_enabled = False in options.rpy and script.rpy
my dirty cheater file:
init +1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
config.rollback_enabled = True
config.hard_rollback_limit = 100
_preferences.skip_unseen = True

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's also possible that scroll wheel is remapped to something other than rollback or to nothing at all.

Just guessing, I haven't played several latest versions.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
My dirty cheater

my dirty cheater file:
init +1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
config.rollback_enabled = True
config.hard_rollback_limit = 100
_preferences.skip_unseen = True
it works for me also with your file
tested with vanilla v10, v10 + bugfix, with your cheat.rpy, without it and only with console input.. probably your mousewheel has a malfunction :closedtongue:

U

User_10739

I have no issues, I was banging who I wanted to. Just trying to help a brother who wasn't getting any...

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have no issues, I was banging who I wanted to. Just trying to help a brother who wasn't getting any...
sorry i'm little slow today, lack of caffeine..

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
how can I go into bondage path in walk through it says if you are in bondage path but I didn't find where I had to choose this path can some one help me please?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
how can I go into bondage path in walk through it says if you are in bondage path but I didn't find where I had to choose this path can some one help me please?
That choice is presented and made when they asked you what type of relationship you wanted with MOM, Dominate her or have her Seduce you, Pick Dominate ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
how to turn on rollback??
I don't think it can be done, I tried to force it in options.rpy (dev mode) but it doesn't work.
Er... Rollback don't need the developer mode for this. It just need a button, that's all.

Anyway what are you both talking about ? It's enabled by default and working fine. At worse, open the console and type :
Code:
suppress_overlay = False
that will show the quick menu bar if it's not displayed.

Reactions: Safetydummy

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I hope we get another fix soon.... *hint ;)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes