VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I really, really, really like this game -yes, even despite the girls with creepy eyes, but they're at least cute.

Does anybody have the fix for this current chapter to fix the saves mechanic- 38 saves is not nearly enough. There used to be one on the OP page that somebody did, but it didn't work for Chapter 9- after you installed/corrected the menu, it said Chapter 7 at the bottom of the page and you couldn't go past the ritual that the twins did with their Italian Mistress lady.

Again, I really do like this game- but that menu is kind of an eyesore and the limited amount of saves that you're given sucks big, hairy, flappy, arse cheeks. Is there a fix for this release? If so, kindly direct me to it.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Er... Rollback don't need the developer mode for this. It just need a button, that's all.

Anyway what are you both talking about ? It's enabled by default and working fine. At worse, open the console and type :
Code:
suppress_overlay = False
that will show the quick menu bar if it's not displayed.
That's a handy tip. :) You wouldn't know how extend the "save games" to near infinite like most of the other Ren'py ones, would you?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm hoping you'll change your mind and regain your motivation. Your fixes bring a lot to the playability of this game. Plus, the witty and sarcastic comments you use to highlight the bugs you've fixed are hilarious. Gave me the biggest belly laugh I've had in quite a while.

I agree with this statement, whole-heartedly- plus you know how to fix the Save Game (limit) B.S. There have been quite a few comments that made me chuckle out loud, as well.

Reactions: ontach

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
That's a handy tip. :) You wouldn't know how extend the "save games" to near infinite like most of the other Ren'py ones, would you?
Without editing the screen used to display the saved files, it's done like this (in the console):
Code:
persistent._file_page = "5"
With "5" being the number of the page to access. This will change the actually selected "page" for the save/load screen. So to have a tenth page with this game :
Code:
persistent._file_page = "10"

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really, really, really like this game -yes, even despite the girls with creepy eyes, but they're at least cute.

Does anybody have the fix for this current chapter to fix the saves mechanic- 38 saves is not nearly enough. There used to be one on the OP page that somebody did, but it didn't work for Chapter 9- after you installed/corrected the menu, it said Chapter 7 at the bottom of the page and you couldn't go past the ritual that the twins did with their Italian Mistress lady.

Again, I really do like this game- but that menu is kind of an eyesore and the limited amount of saves that you're given sucks big, hairy, flappy, arse cheeks. Is there a fix for this release? If so, kindly direct me to it.
The saves is a big bug for me all my saves are numbered wrong like i have two saves that say save file 5 and two say save file 6.
Besides the bugs this game has it is one of my favorite i just hope the creator learns from this and gets better next time.
The files below how my save files are all missed up but they still work though.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The saves is a big bug for me all my saves are numbered wrong like i have two saves that say save file 5 and two say save file 6.
Besides the bugs this game has it is one of my favorite i just hope the creator learns from this and gets better next time.
open screens.rpy and look for FileSlotName(number, 4)
change this to FileSlotName(number, 6)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
open screens.rpy and look for FileSlotName(number, 4)
change this to FileSlotName(number, 6)
Damn that worked!
Thank you now i can fix my notepad i was to track my saves!

Some are still missed up like save 22 dates from Feb so it should be back further!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The dev gets complaints on his Patreon page, has an account here (that he does use - as any user can see his "last seen" date/time) and people complain about bugs in his game here too. He could use the fixes that myself and @DeUglyOne post; never happens. Every new update has the same bugs/typo's/nonsense in previous chapters that have been there since chapter 1, and usually a few more get added.

This is all to say only this; thanks to @the66 and @anne O'nymous and @DeUglyOne and @Kasey and anyone else for helping our members with this game. One of the many reasons that this forum is a pretty cool place :).

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes