VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Updated OP to v0.11SE, compressed version to follow.

P.S. Guys, could you plz spoiler all that code...

Apologies @Kasey that was all my fault- I didn't even consider doing that when I typed my response. I just got a little excited thinking that I had actually learned something- I kinda did/kinda didn't. I shall know in the future not to do that again (although, hopefully, I won't have to modify any code in a game...the Dev will just "pull his head out" and fix it himself). :)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@anne O'nymous @UncleVT @the66

Thanks for trying to explain how to increase the number of Save slots. I tried to modify the screens.rpy as suggested, but to no avail (might have missed something, do not know). Probably why I play games instead of making them.

Reactions: UncleVT

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I really like this game, But imo. the game mechanism which is a lot of the point of this game outside of the story. The "abilities" i sorta wish they were used in a sandbox like way. More freedom of using the powers abtained on the people you wanted. I Doubt that'll ever happen, but a dude can hope and wish. I wanna use my special powers on the aunt! ;( not really a gwen fan.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
updated seemed.... extremely short... and not really that interesting. Pity its one of my favorite games up till now :(.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the game up till Chapter 11. I sub to Virtual Indecency, but if the game is going down the 'throw in some random sex dreams to fill up time' route, I'll be cancelling.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
updated seemed.... extremely short... and not really that interesting. Pity its one of my favorite games up till now :(.
Love the game up till Chapter 11. I sub to Virtual Indecency, but if the game is going down the 'throw in some random sex dreams to fill up time' route, I'll be cancelling.
Guess i'll wait for next update.

Addison and the aunt/mom dynamic been the most interesting so far. I did also like the truth and dare game where he actually got to use his abilities. I really hope the game opens up as it goes and more freedom to use the powers he learns.

Reactions: Darkaura

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
if the update is what you said i'm not going to spend 3G of my net fo only 2 mins i'll wait for next update
it's shame i love this game

Reactions: Hotkillerz

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i really appreciate the compressed version. thanks for the service! i really do appreciate it! believe me! i really do! thanks!
ripping off my hair from my head when i see 3+gb and compressed only 200mb you can become insane...

Reactions: Centurion and bas

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Guess I'm not the only one who was disappointed with Chapter 11. I hope better things will be coming in the future. This release was pretty boring. Can't say I'm a big fan of Gwen, either. So for now I think Chapter 11 should be called Sister, Sister, Sister, chapter 11 The Buzzkill Edition.

Reactions: Hotkillerz

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
The variables in my saves seem to adjust on their own with a new release. The MC had sex with Jen but the save says False and that the MC is a virgin. No errors, but this affects story dialog.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Saves from Chapter 10 are not showing on the downloaded Chapter 11.
Is this just me, or is anyone else finding this ?
Is there a way round it ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
copy the content of %AppData%\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1498114461 to %AppData%\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter11SE-1498114461

Reactions: Centurion

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
You can probably find the old saves here:
C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter10SE-1498114461
Each version has created a new save location in the RenPy folder. You have to copy the saves to the new folder, which is named SisterSisterSisterChapter11SE-1498114461.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the replies , but I have just noticed that its the Chapter 9 saves that are not showing and as I haven't got Chapter 10, that could be the problem.
Could I still copy Chapter 9 saves into Chapter 11 and see Chapter 10 ?
I really do wish I was a cleverer person.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the replies , but I have just noticed that its the Chapter 9 saves that are not showing and as I haven't got Chapter 10, that could be the problem.
I believe you'll be OK. The content will pick up at the end of chapter 9.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you can copy whatever chapter you want, the file names must be different
names have following scheme: {page}-{slot}-LT1.save
slot should be max. 6 and page max. 9 to see them in-game without changes in the code ;)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes