VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Because he included the version to config.name. Normally an author should just put inside the name of the game, which will never vary, and use config.version to update the version.

Alright, let's use the solution gave by @the66 .
Open the file "screen.rpy":
search for "screen file_slots(title):"
You'll see :
Code:
screen file_slots(title):

default page_name_value = FilePageNameInputValue(pattern=_("Page {}"), auto=_("Automatic saves"), quick=_("Quick saves"))
Change it to look like this (copy/paste it right from this page):
Code:
screen file_slots(title):

key "p"  action FilePagePrevious()
    key "n"  action FilePageNext()

default page_name_value = FilePageNameInputValue(pattern=_("Page {}"), auto=_("Automatic saves"), quick=_("Quick saves"))
Now, when you are on the load/save screen, press the 'p' key to access the previous page, and press the 'n' key to access the next page.
Also @UncleVT @the66

I apologize for for not getting back to you y'all sooner about this- you were so nice and took your time to help me out with this (I played around with older versions just to ensure that I didn't mess this up too bad)- and I just wanted to let y'all know that it worked a treat. (I did have to move it from what was shown in the example-see below, I believe this is what the66 initially said- I went back and read all of that stuff over again), but now I can just keep pushing "n" to my little heart's delight (I was up over 200 pages and it just keeps going). After modifying the code- I was able to put all of my old saves into the 10SE folder and access them. :)

Thank you so much for your patience and your assistance.

Now, I'm hoping that y'all can help me with one more thing- is there anyway to enter my name into the script.rpy file as the [pc_name] and have the change take effect globally? When you start the game and enter your name it's supposed to be consistent throughout the game, but for some reason it dropped out and I keep getting the "grey screen of death" and each and every time it's because my name (or lack of name) that's causing the error. I really, really don't want to have to "Ctrl + F" every instance of [pc_name] in the script just to fix it. KeyError: u'pc_name'- this is what's causing it, correct? Sometimes, I wish Windows was more like Unix- then it would be an easier fix.

Please help, again? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Also @UncleVT @the66

I apologize for for not getting back to you y'all sooner about this- you were so nice and took your time to help me out with this (I played around with older versions just to ensure that I didn't mess this up too bad)- and I just wanted to let y'all know that it worked a treat. (I did have to move it from what was shown in the example-see below, I believe this is what the66 initially said- I went back and read all of that stuff over again), but now I can just keep pushing "n" to my little heart's delight (I was up over 200 pages and it just keeps going). After modifying the code- I was able to put all of my old saves into the 10SE folder and access them. :)

Thank you so much for your patience and your assistance.

Now, I'm hoping that y'all can help me with one more thing- is there anyway to enter my name into the script.rpy file as the [pc_name] and have the change take effect globally? When you start the game and enter your name it's supposed to be consistent throughout the game, but for some reason it dropped out and I keep getting the "grey screen of death" and each and every time it's because my name (or lack of name) that's causing the error. I really, really don't want to have to "Ctrl + F" every instance of [pc_name] in the script just to fix it. KeyError: u'pc_name'- this is what's causing it, correct? Sometimes, I wish Windows was more like Unix- then it would be an easier fix.

Please help, again? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, if you open the console with <shift+o> you can enter
Code:
pc_name = "Your name here"
close the console with <esc> and if you don't rollback before this point, you have a new name
a tool to enable the console is to be found

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
IMO this game is not a 3 star game besides the few issues it has mainly being the creator not wanting to fix bugs like save issues and maybe a few issues with the story, everything else is great in this game it is around 4 stars.
The creator hopefully learns from this game and gets better because this game is still very good!

No sex with Addison before the vacation is over, that really sucks!

I think i hate Alessia since it seems she is destroying the family by trying to control them all. The MC needs to find a way to stop her.

Save issue came back for the new update!
Screw it i'll keep track of saves on a notepad!

Reactions: mpror

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
well, if you open the console with <shift+o> you can enter
Code:
pc_name = "Your name here"
close the console with <esc> and if you don't rollback before this point, you have a new name
a tool to enable the console is to be found
That also worked a treat- thank you very much!

Quick question (last one, I swear) if I transfer all of my saves into the new game- do I transfer that "persistent" file also and overwrite the one in the new folder or just leave it in the old folder and only transfer the saves? I, honestly, don't know what it's for or what it does. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
IMO this game is not a 3 star game besides the few issues it has mainly being the creator not wanting to fix bugs like save issues and maybe a few issues with the story, everything else is great in this game it is around 4 stars.
The creator hopefully learns from this game and gets better because this game is still very good!

No sex with Addison before the vacation is over, that really sucks!

I think i hate Alessia since it seems she is destroying the family by trying to control them all. The MC needs to find a way to stop her.

Save issue came back for the new update!
Screw it i'll keep track of saves on a notepad!
this will return with every new version, if the dev doesn't fix it :)
you have to look again in screens.rpy for FileSlotName(number, 4) and change it to FileSlotName(number, 6)
That also worked a treat- thank you very much!

Quick question (last one, I swear) if I transfer all of my saves into the new game- do I transfer that "persistent" file also and overwrite the one in the new folder or just leave it in the old folder and only transfer the saves? I, honestly, don't know what it's for or what it does. :)
the persistent file stores for instance your game settings, your console history or variables declared as persistent by the dev
when you copy that file from the latest version to the new one, nothing bad should happen, but normally this isn't necessary because of the version stored in %APPDATA%/Renpy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
this will return with every new version, if the dev doesn't fix it :)
you have to look again in screens.rpy for FileSlotName(number, 4) and change it to FileSlotName(number, 6)
the persistent file stores for instance your game settings, your console history or variables declared as persistent by the dev
when you copy that file from the latest version to the new one, nothing bad should happen, but normally this isn't necessary because of the version stored in %APPDATA%/Renpy
Thank you once again for all of your help. Now, I can tweak this game (and many others with this knowledge) and make it playable. :D

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game will probably go under review soon, patreon is reviewing everything left and right banning topless girls from the first page, even when they cover themselves, and his page has several girls like that

but them again, it was able to get away with it up until now with it literally having Sister Sister Sister written at the banner pretty big, and saying that more than half the characters in the game are blood related at the description, there are only four girls that aren't blood related out of 10, and somehow patreon never reviewed his page, but I wouldn't count on luck so much if I were the dev and started adapting at least the patreon page to avoid attention

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
IMO this game is more than 3 stars it does have some issues and the creator needs to start listening to people and fix the bugs and a few other issues, but overall the game has some nice looking renders along with a very good story.

Reactions: mpror
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes