VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game has some weird looking models.. but Addison really takes the cake. Why does she look like that T_T
Loving the story so far though.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone figure out, what happened to the Gwen, sex scene, that was in chapter 14 ??? Seems to have dissapeared in the chapter 15 update...
I was just wondering the same thing. I have yet to see any sex scenes with Gwen. I even got the scene where I go to her at night and suggest that she want to lose her virginity, but then it jumps to a date with the mom, Jennifer and Lauren

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I was just wondering the same thing. I have yet to see any sex scenes with Gwen. I even got the scene where I go to her at night and suggest that she want to lose her virginity, but then it jumps to a date with the mom, Jennifer and Lauren
Yep... Was in 14, though...

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to avoid sex with the mom? I am able to avoid it while at the cousin's house by bringing up the dad, but then after getting the BJ from Gwen it automatically makes me go on a date with the mom and have sex with her. Not sure if a bug or how the story was supposed to go.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How many ending are there?
I got the mom and twin sister ending?
I would like to get Addison and a Jen ending!
Also it sucks how he shows an Asian at the end and Hitomi Matsumoto looks good.

He is making another game slutswell academy i think it is called?
All i know is it needs to be coded much better then this game and needs better grammar.

Alessia's story arc ending was okay and could have been better, the ending feels rushed and what about the Bethany?

I got an error! This is during the sex scene with Alessia.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
since a lot of posters are having trouble getting all the possible endings, here's a guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this! It sucks Bethany ending is only Patreon
How do you open console?

you can purposefully fail the date by refusing to drink and then not play the date again when the game asks you to.

for the psycho ending you need to pursposefully fail each one of the dates the MC has with the other characters in ch10, ch12 and ch14.
Thanks!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Anyone figure out, what happened to the Gwen, sex scene, that was in chapter 14 ??? Seems to have dissapeared in the chapter 15 update...
Yep... Was in 14, though...
It still is in Chapter 14... but a bug shipped with Chapter 15 means if can't be accessed any more.

I'm (slowly) working on a full "fix everything" patch that will sort it out until such time as the author releases an official fix. I'd already done , but some of the complexities of ch15's interactions with other chapters and some real life distractions are meaning it's taking me longer than usual to get it out here onto the forums.

In the meanwhile, @BananaPyjama already released . It fixes all the things most people will care about. My patch will (eventually) fix all the little stuff too and add some functionality that some asked for (like being able to scroll through save/load pages).

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to enable rollback?? Tried with different script.rpy but they don't work with the latest version of the game. If someone has a working script for the latest version it would be good or has a tip to enable rollback?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@class0917
When i remember correctly, go into script.rpy, Line 12 > define config.rollback_enabled = False and set it to True.
Should look like so then > define config.rollback_enabled = True
Don't forget to save. ;)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to enable rollback?? Tried with different script.rpy but they don't work with the latest version of the game. If someone has a working script for the latest version it would be good or has a tip to enable rollback?
I've successfully used UnRen to force rollback in the latest version.

You can find it here:

Just execute option 6 and you're good to go.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I've successfully used UnRen to force rollback in the latest version.

You can find it here:

Just execute option 6 and you're good to go.
Many thanks! You made my day. To sad to have to load an old save every time.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The house in the country after the 3 girls ask if you want to go swim with them "you have no option it just says you will rest" the house is empty and I looked all over to see what to do next? The only thing I seen was a cabinet in the kitchen that was locked and said the key must be in the house.I looked all over for the longest. This is not in the walkthru and I think I hit a dead-end "bug" or game over and if so it would be nice if the game would let you know? Anybody else run into this?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes