VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Jan 9, 2018
ok... it`s finally completed but... did i have a "bad ending" ?
or is it trully
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

=============
update : never mind, found in code different endings...
damn need to replay a lot to have a good one

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I'm thinking not.
The author has actually rewritten some of the code in Chapter 14 (as part of the Chapter 15 release).
Some of it terrifies me. [...]
Yeah. I can see all that in the code. Thanks for posting the message, it's reassuring to feel I was almost on the right track as to how things had gone.

Had he taken a break from coding to check on these forums or on reddit - he might have read the private messages I'd sent him detailing how to fix the call/return issues in chapter 14, which hopefully would have stopped the same issue with chapter 15. But I get it. He fell into the usual trap of "if I just work harder/longer... that's going to be better". It's hard to explain to someone sometimes that taking a break often gives your brain chance to process all that information you "sort of noticed". Especially when you're up against a deadline. Hey ho.

Anyway... Patch time... Fair warning to anyone waiting for my patch... it might not be today.
I know some people have commented that the chapter felt short. It's not. It's huge. But you only get to see ALL the work that went into it by playing the various endings. If you just play a single ending, it feels short.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
ok... it`s finally completed but... did i have a "bad ending" ?
or is it trully

=============
update : never mind, found in code different endings...
damn need to replay a lot to have a good one

Reactions: botc76

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Does the MC get to have sex with the Twins?
In my ending, he did... Gonna try and wait for it to be fixed... Had to replay whole game, and didnt get the Gwen sex scene, then at the end, he assfucks her, but gonna wait, and see if i can redo it...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
well i managed to fuck the twins and gwen in the ass so id say i got the ending i wanted even managed to bang alessia

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...looks like i have to wait for a final Walkthrough...all i get is Gwen, Mom, Gwen & Mom, Jenny &...name forgotten, her Mom...but i'm not into MILFS, so i got technically only one Ending...and well, im also not a fan of this whole Anal thing, so i must discover the other Endings but even with a new Game i end at the same or even less Endingchoice...there must be one or more choices i'm physically and mentally not be able to do without following a Walkthrough ^^

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
How do you get the Gwen bondage ending? None of the event triggers work even if I follow through the guide. She does not appear in bondage gear, I am unable to join her AND Jennifer in a scene, I dont get it... I put the camera in the open and everything...

Reactions: Eispanther

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Thats not what happened to me. I had sex with Jennifer, the cousin told the twins...and then it bugged out reverted back to them thinking I was a virgin.
My day went to hell today and whilst I've made progress with the bug fix version... I've not made anywhere near as much as I would have liked.

BUT...

If you can attach the save file you're continuing from... I might eventually be able to have a look at it and see if I can figure out what's caused it for you.
It's potentially helpful to me too, because I'm constantly trying to think of oddball circumstances that people who eventually end up using my patch might bringing into my patched version.
Two people so far have reported almost identical issues. So maybe it's a bigger issue than I initially thought.
Unless you've been constantly changing things via the console too.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah. I can see all that in the code. Thanks for posting the message, it's reassuring to feel I was almost on the right track as to how things had gone.

Had he taken a break from coding to check on these forums or on reddit - he might have read the private messages I'd sent him detailing how to fix the call/return issues in chapter 14, which hopefully would have stopped the same issue with chapter 15. But I get it. He fell into the usual trap of "if I just work harder/longer... that's going to be better". It's hard to explain to someone sometimes that taking a break often gives your brain chance to process all that information you "sort of noticed". Especially when you're up against a deadline. Hey ho.

Anyway... Patch time... Fair warning to anyone waiting for my patch... it might not be today.
I know some people have commented that the chapter felt short. It's not. It's huge. But you only get to see ALL the work that went into it by playing the various endings. If you just play a single ending, it feels short.

If I may ask, if you work on your patch, could you maybe add an option to let you get the ending you want?
I have no idea how this shit works, so I'm just asking, no prob if it's not possible, too much work or just something you're not interested in.

Reactions: Centurion

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
My day went to hell today and whilst I've made progress with the bug fix version... I've not made anywhere near as much as I would have liked.

BUT...

If you can attach the save file you're continuing from... I might eventually be able to have a look at it and see if I can figure out what's caused it for you.
It's potentially helpful to me too, because I'm constantly trying to think of oddball circumstances that people who eventually end up using my patch might bringing into my patched version.
Two people so far have reported almost identical issues. So maybe it's a bigger issue than I initially thought.
Unless you've been constantly changing things via the console too.
Sorry to hear about your day, hope it gets better.

Not changing things through the console. I'm on a mac, I'll have to see if I can find where the files get saved, for some reason the saved games don't show up with the files for the game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So far i have the mom ending,the Gwen ending,and neither i was hoping for an ending with jennifer or addison but not sure how to get them if there in the game

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes