VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well in my playthrough you could either choose mom or your own twin sister (as in continue dating) or choose neither.
And you also choose to either submit to Alessia or defy her. Haven't played other routes yet though, so can't say more than that :)
Well i know submitting allows you to deflower gwen and the resisting allows a blow job with gwen i think it has been a while since i played

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well i know submitting allows you to deflower gwen and the resisting allows a blow job with gwen i think it has been a while since i played
I played the mom route and had very little content with Gwen, haha, pretty much because Gwen is a bit of a loli and I'm not TOO big on that and even if she wasn't, the mom is more to my liking, very luscious woman, haha. And I also actually preferred the cousin over Gwen as a loli, so I ended up banging her instead xD

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I played the mom route and had very little content with Gwen, haha, pretty much because Gwen is a bit of a loli and I'm not TOO big on that and even if she wasn't, the mom is more to my liking, very luscious woman, haha. And I also actually preferred the cousin over Gwen as a loli, so I ended up banging her instead XD
I think the last time i played i banged Jennifer to lose the v card mostly because i forgot how to get Addison though im curious if one of the endings is Gwen and Jenn togather i could get behind that

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think the last time i played i banged Jennifer to lose the v card mostly because i forgot how to get Addison though im curious if one of the endings is Gwen and Jenn togather i could get behind that
If I recall right, I did try to get with Jennifer in my route, but she ended up hooking up with her mom, who is actually my favorite milf in the story, haha. And umm, Jennifer is that much damaged goods that umm..yeah, I'm happy being in the friend-zone xD I mean, the girl has a this fantasy of her dad raping her, saying it's consensual non-consent rape, she WANTS him to take her no matter how much she would protest, and of course she wouldn't really be protesting, she just wants him to take her as he wants, yeah I'm not messing with that kind of chick xD
At any rate, she wasn't one of the options at the end.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If I recall right, I did try to get with Jennifer in my route, but she ended up hooking up with her mom, who is actually my favorite milf in the story, haha. And umm, Jennifer is that much damaged goods that umm..yeah, I'm happy being in the friend-zone XD I mean, the girl has a this fantasy of her dad raping her, saying it's consensual non-consent rape, she WANTS him to take her no matter how much she would protest, and of course she wouldn't really be protesting, she just wants him to take her as he wants, yeah I'm not messing with that kind of chick XD
At any rate, she wasn't one of the options at the end.
Oh well i suppose i can content myself with Gwen for my first try

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh well i suppose i can content myself with Gwen for my first try
Actually I might be wrong and was indeed Jennifer and not Gwen beside the mom I'd choose between at the end, after all it's those two I focused on in my path. But couldn't have both.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well, unless the story somehow will pick up and continue in "Cuntswell Academy" the dev's next project, I don't think it really matters, but I went with the defiant path because, I'm not one to submit, even it would mean that I would gain incredible powers in doing so, I rather harness all the power to myself and make Alessia submit to me instead, haha :p
Unfortunately you don't get to do that, which ever path you take, the path isn't fully realized until the end of this story, and that's kind of when things would really start to go down and forward.
Can only hope that you pick up from there in the next project :)
Yea I adamantly agree. It is just not in my nature to submit.. I would rather die trying to be dominant rather than submit.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Actually I might be wrong and was indeed Jennifer and not Gwen beside the mom I'd choose between at the end, after all it's those two I focused on in my path. But couldn't have both.
Well after all the effort of conquering gwen i would hope you got her in the end

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
...wth... i skipped through the ending and saw some fucked up nurse scene and a rape scene with the older blonde sister...that's it?
this last chapter is a friggin' mess.
not sure if i even want to see how the story might progress in the next game when it's cut off like that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Started over since I had saves that were too old
At the truth or dare game

Got this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't say if it works, but let's just try it out. i played the game just now from start to end and was able to play the dare game. the error tells ya that execution.py had a problem. so why not overwriting it with a new one that works? ^^
i uploaded you my execution.py (it's in the zip file). simply place it in this folder: SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE-1.0-pc\renpy\
click yes to overwrite. tell me afterwards if it actually helped. would like to know it myself.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Aww Shit... Downloaded, then had to restart whole game...
Did everything the same, but when I go to fuck Gwen, it skips... Anyone else have this problem ???

Aug 16, 2017
ok soooo.....just played this ending and its not so bad. if anything it feels a little rushed as there is not much of a transition from previous chapter.

fans of just fapping material will be happy as there is quite a few scenes worthy of cutting down forests to provide enough tissues :D

it almost feels like the dev already has the next game in mind and is eager to start it, at the cost of this one ending. its all there, but as I said (typed to be exact for those pedantic readers amongst you), its the transition that was a bit abrupt and some of the scenes would have been better if they were extended as this is the end. a lot of dialogue errors that seem worse than previous releases also add to the feel of rushing, but its still worth a play.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
can't say if it works, but let's just try it out. i played the game just now from start to end and was able to play the dare game. the error tells ya that execution.py had a problem. so why not overwriting it with a new one that works? ^^
i uploaded you my execution.py (it's in the zip file). simply place it in this folder: SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE-1.0-pc\renpy\
click yes to overwrite. tell me afterwards if it actually helped. would like to know it myself.

Thank you.

I started from an earlier save and it worked fine. Figured bug report would be good either way :)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes