VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What a mess in this game.
Some bugs, some missing pictures or wrong named. The story paths not properly written just skipped.
Sigh, maybe I got a bit spoiled from 79flavors Patch.^^

Got Jennifer ending, Chloe in Therapy followed with Bethany as a pet/slave, Mom ending, Gwen ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Really enjoyed this game. I was thinking about getting into creating my own stories with renpy. I have coded for about 20 years now in ASP, .net, C++, SQL , VB and a few other languages I was curious as to how hard the renpy language was and then as to where you get the assets as far as character models go. Thanks again for a great story.
Programming....
RenPy is as easy or hard as you want it to be.
You can get a fully functional VN up and running with very little actual knowledge just by using tools like to effectively decompile someone else's game and see how they did it. I'd recommend finding a simple game that has released more than 5 or 6 versions. Less than that, and you'll be reading code by people who barely have a clue and abandoned their project before getting anywhere.
Like any programming language... look for the common themes and avoid the "clever code" that hardly anyone understands.

Art....
Daz3D is frequently the 3D model software of choice for VNs. It's free too.
There's nothing easy about Daz3D. It's not terrible to learn. But using it well enough to render a whole VN takes a while.
A lot of 3D assets can be from this site (it is a pirate site after all). There's with a list of other recommended sites where free assets can be downloaded too. Obviously, it's the internet... so there's even more out there.

Alternatively, there's , which allows creation of characters and scenes too. It's not something I've ever personally looked at. So maybe it's available free somewhere. I've no clue.

Story...
And this is where you lose me.
I haven't a creative bone in my body. Though the thread I mentioned earlier with also includes links to story oriented guides.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Sigh, maybe I got a bit spoiled from 79flavors Patch.^^
I will be doing a full patch tomorrow (maybe Sunday). I know @BananaPyjama is already looking at his simplified patch.

Right now, a lot of the code works - but for all the wrong reasons.
There's at least 1 ending that I believe can't be accessed (depending on if you use ch14 save file from previous releases or not). But rather than rush into it like I did with 14SE... I'm going to try to do it right first time this time around.

CH15 has some of the same flaws as CH14. In fact, some of them interact with each other. Piecing it back together is going to take more time than I have today... and a clearer head.

Obviously, I can't add new content. But I can at least make what is there, work as it's intended to work (or how I prefer it to work, when I get all cranky). This one's going to be messy... and messy means more time.

Reactions: botc76

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
By the way, in script.rpy is rollback not set to True (define config.rollback_enabled = False).
(Compressed Version)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ARGGGHHH...primal scream...as i'm on my old backup PC..had to start this game from the start again and since early on i'm familiar with all that went before so i fast clicked my way through..and screwed up forgetting this has NO rollback or autosave to fix my eff ups..HAHAHA!!!..have to start all over AGAIN....remember dev's..rollback and autosave always...or you make old people scream in angst!!! hohummm..and away we go...tallywhacker HO!!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Didn't expect this conclusion from SSS. Hmm... Shame I couldn't see Addison again, but happy we got to fuck Alessia, Zoe and Chloe. A pity Gwen started to love hatesex, personally not a fan thought it'd turn out into something that looks less like rape. Also haven't done Chloe's pussy yet then we find out that she's an ass girl, still... Maybe in the sequel... I'll keep an eye out. In all honestly for me, this game deserves 3½ stars in the current state. It used to be 4½ stars several chapters back, I feel that the end was a little too riffraffed, too soon. If only Gwen had a submissive love route ending, something that matches her personality from the last chapters, it'd be 4 stars.

But let's not forget a very important fact, this developer finished a long project. Deadlines tend to take the heart out of the job, so I hope the sequel will start with a refreshed motivation that will reflect on the story content.

U

User_10739

I'm thinking not.
The author has actually rewritten some of the code in Chapter 14 (as part of the Chapter 15 release).
Some of it terrifies me. But it's looking to me like "Friday afternoon code". That thing you try to write on a Friday afternoon when you're brain is screaming for sleep and you've forgotten you've even written it by Monday morning.

I think it definitely caused some testing issues... which is why the game now ends with a...
Code:
$ MainMenu(confirm=False) ()
instead of...
Code:
return
Obviously I'm trying to fix it for my patch (probably tomorrow, given how much this is making my brain implode right now).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i got the ending i wanted..living happily ever after diddling Jennifer and her mom :p
BUT...WTF!!!! adding a hot as hell asian babe late in the game..not cool..thats my WANT...lol....

Reactions: JJsworld

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I see that a lot of people disliked how the developer rushed the ending, so I guess I don't need to talk about that. But what bothered me the most if that the whole game I've wanting to win against Alessia smug ass, and in the end, we don't actually win. You either lose on the long run by not accepting her deal or you submit to her by accepting it.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So assume I should try each path>? or is one better than others? if so would want to do it last.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
... such a build up toward something that could be amazing on either path, and then nothing, haha, but I'm hopeful, so we shall see until the prologue for "Cuntswell Academy" is released :)
With this "business card" I don't think anyone should expect something out of "Cuntswell Academy".
Not when in the prior game you were following a game path and suddenly it disappears at the game "end". From "Sister Sister Sister" experience they will probably develop their games until a new one pops in their minds and that's it, the current game finishes wherever it is and a new game starts...

"Sister Sister Sister" ending didn't even make sense. In my gameplay when the MC were out with his mom, Lauren and Jennifer, the night finished WITHOUT Lauren and Jennifer having sex, but regardless, they talk in the morning as if they had had sex the night before (?)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So assume I should try each path>? or is one better than others? if so would want to do it last.
Well, unless the story somehow will pick up and continue in "Cuntswell Academy" the dev's next project, I don't think it really matters, but I went with the defiant path because, I'm not one to submit, even it would mean that I would gain incredible powers in doing so, I rather harness all the power to myself and make Alessia submit to me instead, haha :p
Unfortunately you don't get to do that, which ever path you take, the path isn't fully realized until the end of this story, and that's kind of when things would really start to go down and forward.
Can only hope that you pick up from there in the next project :)

Reactions: Rebeldad

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Im not sure what ending i want but i really don't like the thought of raping gwen i grew attached to her
Don't worry, you won't be raping anybody if I recall right, well, except the girl from school in her dreams, but the funny thing is that every single girl you bang, wants you to fuck them, and the girl from school has a thing for being taken by force and dominated.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Don't worry, you won't be raping anybody if I recall right, well, except the girl from school in her dreams, but the funny thing is that every single girl you bang, wants you to fuck them, and the girl from school has a thing for being taken by force and dominated.
What all endings are there and how do i get them the walkthrough does not cover them and is not very specific about what it does cover

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What all endings are there and how do i get them the walkthrough does not cover them and is not very specific about what it does cover
Well in my playthrough you could either choose mom or your own twin sister (as in continue dating) or choose neither.
And you also choose to either submit to Alessia or defy her. Haven't played other routes yet though, so can't say more than that :)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes