VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_10739

Uploaded final Ch. 15SE and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Sister, Sister, Sister [Ch. 15 SE] [Virtual Indecency] - Original Size: (2.11GB)

Squashed Download - PC (366MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Thank you @Kasey

Edit: Fair warning. The author had changed the flow of Chapter 14 a little. I'm still looking, but there's something definitely wrong from a programming point of view... whether it actually breaks the game... I'm still trying to get my head around.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Last time I played this was the release of the mess that was the truth or dare chapter, did it recover from that vacation to the aunt's home with Chucky's daughter?

Reactions: JJsworld

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Last time I played this was the release of the mess that was the truth or dare chapter, did it recover from that vacation to the aunt's home with Chucky's daughter?
It did though to me the most confusing part was you submit to allesia and deflower gwen ok what does one have to do with the other. Apart from that confusing moment the game is good solid renders decent story and addison is adorable so there is that

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Now to wait for a fix for the usual buggy release.
And as usual it will come from a forum member here and not the dev. ;)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok downloaded latest update and game wont even start now getting an error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "E:\Vn Games\SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1449, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "E:\Vn Games\SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 371, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 15 SE 1.0
Fri Oct 19 17:09:02 2018

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
The logic is odd, but in order for you to be able to have sex with Gwen in chapter 14... you need to pick "submit" to Alessia during Chapter 13.
Exactly why the two are linked is anyone's guess. But pick "submit" and you'll be able to see the scene.

If you choose to stand up to Alessia during chapter 13 (resist)... then you won't have access to the Gwen scene in Chapter 14.
Oh, I don’t know.. but I would hazard a guess that it’s that way simply because that’s the way the Dev thinks. More Precisely, it’s the path He/She is trying to push on the players. It works as a type of “reward/punishment” conditioning to get you the player to follow the “preferred” path. I see it A LOT in these games lately. It’s almost really a false choice with a delayed punishment if you choose “wrong”... It’s barely better than when a Dev doesn’t even give you a choice, but instead makes you play through a scene you wouldn’t choose given the option. An example would be putting a particular fetish in the scene linear without an option button to opt out. If you want to progress, you have to click through. It seems almost passive aggressive sometimes. Not to throw other Devs under the bus, but a perfect current example would be “Acting Lessons” chapter 6 ending... DrPinkCake in one single act alienated/ infuriated most of his players and destroyed the storyline just to serve his sick fancies.

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't say he alienated most of his players, it caused a large amount of discussion and in all maybe 6 or 7 (at most 10?) said they were leaving, but his follow up in chapter 7 was fantastic. While I will agree not everyone liked the route he went, the story is still beyond comparison.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Oh, I don’t know.. but I would hazard a guess that it’s that way simply because that’s the way the Dev thinks. More Precisely, it’s the path He/She is trying to push on the players. It works as a type of “reward/punishment” conditioning to get you the player to follow the “preferred” path. I see it A LOT in these games lately.
I'm thinking not.
The author has actually rewritten some of the code in Chapter 14 (as part of the Chapter 15 release).
Some of it terrifies me. But it's looking to me like "Friday afternoon code". That thing you try to write on a Friday afternoon when you're brain is screaming for sleep and you've forgotten you've even written it by Monday morning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it definitely caused some testing issues... which is why the game now ends with a...
Code:
$ MainMenu(confirm=False) ()
instead of...
Code:
return
Obviously I'm trying to fix it for my patch (probably tomorrow, given how much this is making my brain implode right now).

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Saves may be incompatible with Chapter 15.

If you copy your saves from previous versions, be aware you may run into issues.
Specifically, if your game crashes after the first scene with Mom in Chapter 15... you may need to go back and replay Chapter 14 before continuing into chapter 15.

I'm still looking at the code, rather than playing the game. So maybe I'm wrong. But if it crashes... you now know how to work around it.

Reactions: Nekura and UncleVT

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
@79flavors Am I going to have look out for any/Have you noticed any exclusive issues/errors caused by your Ch.14 fix, or can I just get on with my keeping-the-code-as-vanilla-as-possible-just-trying-to-get-the-game-to-work fix?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes