VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
What are you talking about, nothing's censored here. Patreon is technically bitch of Paypal due to the amount of people on Patreon using Paypal as a medium, and Paypal does not support adult content and services.
I cancelled donations to them, now if I go to thier page, it asks for donations, to see any of the upcoming previews... I mean any of them...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
The MC is off to college next.
Visitors from home are already promised.

I read this, I was just sayin, a whole new game of Gwen and MC, sneaking around, and the MC having to deal with impregnation issues, with her and possibly the other 2, too...

Reactions: blahblah25

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I cancelled donations to them, now if I go to their page, it asks for donations, to see any of the upcoming previews... I mean any of them...
If you mean the actual updates are behind a paywall... well... yeah.
Though it's still possible to figure out stuff, without reading the whole post... by reading the post title and the tags.
Though the author does sometimes post public updates, I can't blame him for wanting to get paid for his work.
I provided the link just to confirm that the author already had a game planned featuring the MC - in case you didn't already know.

I read this, I was just sayin, a whole new game of Gwen and MC, sneaking around, and the MC having to deal with impregnation issues, with her and possibly the other 2, too...
Given the MC and Gwen are twins** and the MC is off to college... it's difficult to imagine that Gwen isn't going to college too. But at this stage... your guess is as good as mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again... you asked about a future game with the MC and Gwen and I was just pointing out that it's already going to happen. Maybe not exactly the way you or I want it... but that's the nature of the universe.

I don't think you'll have to wait long for another MC/Gwen hookup. They already got together a few times already, including getting proper jiggy with it during Chapter 14 (if you submitted to Alessia). My guess is that at least 2 of the 7 endings for SSS will feature Gwen prominently. (MC+Gwen, MC+Gwen+Mommy, maybe even MC+Gwen+Zoe+Chloe and/or MC+Gwen+Jennifer).

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
If you mean the actual updates are behind a paywall... well... yeah.
Though it's still possible to figure out stuff, without reading the whole post... by reading the post title and the tags.
Though the author does sometimes post public updates, I can't blame him for wanting to get paid for his work.
I provided the link just to confirm that the author already had a game planned featuring the MC - in case you didn't already know.

Given the MC and Gwen are twins** and the MC is off to college... it's difficult to imagine that Gwen isn't going to college too. But at this stage... your guess is as good as mine.

Again... you asked about a future game with the MC and Gwen and I was just pointing out that it's already going to happen. Maybe not exactly the way you or I want it... but that's the nature of the universe.

I don't think you'll have to wait long for another MC/Gwen hookup. They already got together a few times already, including getting proper jiggy with it during Chapter 14 (if you submitted to Alessia). My guess is that at least 2 of the 7 endings for SSS will feature Gwen prominently. (MC+Gwen, MC+Gwen+Mommy, maybe even MC+Gwen+Zoe+Chloe and/or MC+Gwen+Jennifer).
I played pure Gwen route, only fucked once, jerked off on her once, and blowjob once... Did I miss something ??? Appreciate the comments, enlightens me a lil...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It should be out by the end of the month, he is working as fast as he can and will release it as soon as it is ready. So far it has 1.5 times the content of a regular release and he is making (I believe) 7 different endings.

Ch. 15 previews:

View attachment 161236 View attachment 161237 View attachment 161238
I cannot wait to see all the endings hopefully a walkthrough will be made some of the endings might be hard to get otherwise

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I played pure Gwen route, only fucked once, jerked off on her once, and blowjob once... Did I miss something ??? Appreciate the comments, enlightens me a lil...
Honestly got no clue, I think most people are like me, not exactly monogamous :tf:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Honestly got no clue, I think most people are like me, not exactly monogamous :tf:
No he did not miss anything gwen does not have much content sure you get to take her virginity which is great as well as a blowjob and i think a handjob so about the same as the others minus the mother i think she has two sex scenes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Managed to miss this game until now. Looks pretty interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to trying it.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The MC is off to college next.
Visitors from home are already promised.

So you posted a link to a locked post? Does that make any sense? Perhaps you can post a link to sign up to BangBros next?

Reactions: UncleVT

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So you posted a link to a locked post?
Yup.
Does that make any sense?
Only in so much as the tags of the locked post and the subject are public - and provide enough confirmation direct from the author's own Pateron that there is a future game planned roughly meeting the OP's question/post.
Perhaps you can post a link to sign up to BangBros next?
Nope.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

I've read a few pages ago, that you have one sex scene with Gwen. My last playthrough was a month but I can't remember to had such a scene. I tried to stay on the pure Gwen route (without the walkthrough).
I've read now the walkthrough, but somehow I can't find when the fun happens.
Do I get the sex scene when i play excatly the pure Gwen route (from walkthrough) and in which chapter does this happen?

Thanks for the help

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hey there,

I've read a few pages ago, that you have one sex scene with Gwen. My last playthrough was a month but I can't remember to had such a scene. I tried to stay on the pure Gwen route (without the walkthrough).
Do I get the sex scene when i play excatly the pure Gwen route (from walkthrough) and in which chapter does this happen?

Thanks for the help
Chapter 13 submit to alessia and you will get gwen during the scene make sure you keep silent

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I've read a few pages ago, that you have one sex scene with Gwen.
I've not seen the most recent walkthrough, but there have been a number of encounters with Gwen.

However, what you are probably talking about is the actual sex scene in Chapter 14.
The logic is odd, but in order for you to be able to have sex with Gwen in chapter 14... you need to pick "submit" to Alessia during Chapter 13.
Exactly why the two are linked is anyone's guess. But pick "submit" and you'll be able to see the scene.

If you choose to stand up to Alessia during chapter 13 (resist)... then you won't have access to the Gwen scene in Chapter 14.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I've not seen the most recent walkthrough, but there have been a number of encounters with Gwen.

However, what you are probably talking about is the actual sex scene in Chapter 14.
The logic is odd, but in order for you to be able to have sex with Gwen in chapter 14... you need to pick "submit" to Alessia during Chapter 13.
Exactly why the two are linked is anyone's guess. But pick "submit" and you'll be able to see the scene.

If you choose to stand up to Alessia during chapter 13 (resist)... then you won't have access to the Gwen scene in Chapter 14.
I did the Gwen route, also... You get 3 scenes with her... A blowjob, a jerkoff, then after submitting he fucks her, she tells him to leave it in, so hoping the MC knocks her up...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I did the Gwen route, also... You get 3 scenes with her... A blowjob, a jerkoff, then after submitting he fucks her, she tells him to leave it in, so hoping the MC knocks her up...
Im counting on it it also may or may not be possible to knock up addison

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for all the answers. Now I know why I didn't get the scene... I choose not to submit to that strange woman... I don't get why the sex scene depends on the choice. I mean, the MC don't have a prob to have fun with his Mom (and can even choose to resist that witch/strega or whatever).
But with Gwen he needs to submit? Very strange...

Reactions: botc76

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is there an updated version of the walkthrough for chapter 14?
Yeah, the author's walkthrough was released on Patreon on Sep/4.
Not sure if anyone grabbed it for this thread. The walkthrough attached on page 1 is still the Chapter 13 one. Sometimes someone will post them as an attachment, but it's not always easy to find them (if they are there at all).

However, Chapter 15 has just been released on Patreon today.
Chapter 15 is the final chapter, effectively making the game complete.
So maybe wait for that. (and the associate correction patches).

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes