VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I was kinda hoping the update would drop this week it still might we have today and saturday
Final chapters are incredibly hard and stressful for developers.

Not only does he need to worry about writing 7 separate endings. But he's got to worry about people continuing from save games that may include variables that are incorrectly set due to previous bugs. Then if he finds bugs in 15SE that are dependent on bugs in previous chapters... then things get fun.

Personally, I was expecting 15SE today sometime. If only because it meant he might not need to do a Friday devlog. (One announcement always being easier than two announcements).

But I've just noticed a devlog dated yesterday. Whilst I haven't read it... I'm going to guess it means tomorrow or Sunday at the earliest (people don't tend to post stuff to say 'it's still on time').
I'd rather have the game at it's best next weekend or even later, than a repeat of some of the bugs in 13SE and 14SE delivered quicker.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Final chapters are incredibly hard and stressful for developers.

Not only does he need to worry about writing 7 separate endings. But he's got to worry about people continuing from save games that may include variables that are incorrectly set due to previous bugs. Then if he finds bugs in 15SE that are dependent on bugs in previous chapters... then things get fun.

Personally, I was expecting 15SE today sometime. If only because it meant he might not need to do a Friday devlog. (One announcement always being easier than two announcements).

But I've just noticed a devlog dated yesterday. Whilst I haven't read it... I'm going to guess it means tomorrow or Sunday at the earliest (people don't tend to post stuff to say 'it's still on time').
I'd rather have the game at it's best next weekend or even later, than a repeat of some of the bugs in 13SE and 14SE delivered quicker.
True enough still as long as it gets here eventually i will be happy

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys, and girls... What chapter is the game on ??? I got 12se, is there more ??? Did he fuck Gwen ???

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Ok guys, and girls... What chapter is the game on ??? I got 12se, is there more ??? Did he fuck Gwen ???
The current chapter is Chapter 14.
The author bundles the whole lot as a single package. So when you download chapter 14... you get all chapters 1 to 14 included.
And yes, there is a route where you get to fuck Gwen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do i get 13 and 14 ???
The author released the public version last Friday... the link can be found on his pages here... [ ].
The 14SE version can be found on page 1 of this thread... [ ].

BUT...

Chapter 15 (the very final chapter, including the planned 7 endings) is due shortly. The author usually releases new chapters at the end of each month, but I'm guessing the increased complexity of creating and testing a "final" version is taking a little longer than usual to tie up all the lose ends. My original guess was last Sunday... but it's already Wednesday... so take that with a pinch of salt. Regardless, it's due "Soon™".

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Finished 14, on my pc...Wanted to see MC fuck Gwen, more... So any idea when 15 will drop ???

U

User_10739

It should be out by the end of the month, he is working as fast as he can and will release it as soon as it is ready. So far it has 1.5 times the content of a regular release and he is making (I believe) 7 different endings.

Ch. 15 previews:

bg_ch15_gwenfantasy6.jpg ch15_preview_3.jpg ch15_preview_4.jpg

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Do a spinoff of MC & Gwen...
The MC is off to college next.
Visitors from home are already promised.

[...]

The characters that you love aren't going anywhere. Nearly all of the characters from SSS will appear in the next game, Cuntswell Academy. Some of them will be main characters, some will be regulars, and some will be special guests from time to time.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Sorry cant see patreon, anymore... They started all the censorship, and it killed a bunch of the games I enjoyed...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry cant see patreon, anymore... They started all the censorship, and it killed a bunch of the games I enjoyed...
What are you talking about, nothing's censored here. Patreon is technically bitch of Paypal due to the amount of people on Patreon using Paypal as a medium, and Paypal does not support adult content and services.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes