VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I forgot who I was talking to about there not being a sex scene in the current version, but once again 79flavors was right. There is a sex scene, full vaginal penetration.
Yup the only downside to it is you need to submit to alessia no submission no deflowering gwen unless its in the upcoming update

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played through this game many times and each time is hotter then the last my only issue is to deflower gwen you need to submit to alessia well what if you don't submit will you still get to deflower gwen in the next update or is that option locked forever

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have played through this game many times and each time is hotter then the last my only issue is to deflower gwen you need to submit to alessia well what if you don't submit will you still get to deflower gwen in the next update or is that option locked forever
I have the same concern. It also makes a difference what Alessia end goal is. I'm not good a submission.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have the same concern. It also makes a difference what Alessia end goal is. I'm not good a submission.

Neither am i i do not submit easily but so far it looks like that is the only route to deflower gewn so far mayby that will change when the newest update drops

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
If we could predict the future, we'd be out buying lottery tickets.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can you pirate stuff on pirate forum... take a wild guess. ;)
There are three sorts of pirates. Captains, First Mates and Sailors. The Captains are those who steer the course of our travels and ensure we've got plunder (Admins), while the First Mates ensure all sailors adhere to the Captain's rules (Moderators). Now we, the sailors go with the flow and sing our song of yo-ho while we pillage and plunder the riches of the internet :eazyHype:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Any Chapter 15 news?
Any news on chapter 15 [...]
As long as Chapter 15SE follows the pattern of previous releases, it will be released sometime around September 30th, give or take a couple of days. That's a guess, but an educated guess (see [ ]). Given that the author has said Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of SSS and that it will feature 7 separate endings, I'm also guessing that Chapter 15 will take more care and thought than previous chapters too... so it could easily take longer to get it done. So figure anything between Sept-30 and Oct-7.

There is update on Patereon. Does somebody have access to it?
[...] i know there was an update on his patreon page sadly im not a supporter so
Whilst the messages themselves are private, the message title and tags usually give you a good idea of what they're about.

Most of the recent Patreon posts have been "business as usual" type posts. Weekly progress updates, previews of his next game and such. The only two posts of note have been a "surprise preview" of Jennifer from Chapter 2 on Sept-19 and a "quick message" note on Sept-11.

The "quick message" could have been anything. My guess is a 9-11 remembrance message. But it could equally have just been "look at this new mouse I've just bought".
The "surprise preview" is probably just some re-rendering work. The tags of "Jennifer" and "Chapter 2" point to that. Again, a guess on my part.
The $1,000 tier (reached) of his Patreon pledges promises that he will "[...] go back and redo ALL graphics throughout the entire game with updated models! The models will be essentially the same, but I'll be able to make them look more realistic.". This could be the start of him fulfilling that promise. I doubt it, but it's possible. (@stevedave83 if you read this and decide to re-render... I'd recommend starting with the ch9_ec* and ch10_ex* bonus images first - they have so many render fireflies that Nathan Fillion wants royalties).

If you really more interested in the progress than that, I'd point out that the guy's Pateron support starts at only $1. For that single dollar, you'd have been able to read the regular developer logs (devlogs) and the "quick message" posts yourself.
f95zone is effectively a pirate site (though the level of community interaction and developer support do elevate it way higher than that simple description), so you get what you pay for... and you're paying nothing. If that makes you uncomfortable and want to know more about the game... his Patreon page is [ ]. Again $1... Just $1. :firstimekiss:

Reactions: Thermophob

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As long as Chapter 15SE follows the pattern of previous releases, it will be released sometime around September 30th, give or take a couple of days. That's a guess, but an educated guess (see [ ]). Given that the author has said Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of SSS and that it will feature 7 separate endings, I'm also guessing that Chapter 15 will take more care and thought than previous chapters too... so it could easily take longer to get it done. So figure anything between Sept-30 and Oct-7.

Whilst the messages themselves are private, the message title and tags usually give you a good idea of what they're about.

Most of the recent Patreon posts have been "business as usual" type posts. Weekly progress updates, previews of his next game and such. The only two posts of note have been a "surprise preview" of Jennifer from Chapter 2 on Sept-19 and a "quick message" note on Sept-11.

The "quick message" could have been anything. My guess is a 9-11 remembrance message. But it could equally have just been "look at this new mouse I've just bought".
The "surprise preview" is probably just some re-rendering work. The tags of "Jennifer" and "Chapter 2" point to that. Again, a guess on my part.
The $1,000 tier (reached) of his Patreon pledges promises that he will "[...] go back and redo ALL graphics throughout the entire game with updated models! The models will be essentially the same, but I'll be able to make them look more realistic.". This could be the start of him fulfilling that promise. I doubt it, but it's possible. (@stevedave83 if you read this and decide to re-render... I'd recommend starting with the ch9_ec* and ch10_ex* bonus images first - they have so many render fireflies that Nathan Fillion wants royalties).

If you really more interested in the progress than that, I'd point out that the guy's Pateron support starts at only $1. For that single dollar, you'd have been able to read the regular developer logs (devlogs) and the "quick message" posts yourself.
f95zone is effectively a pirate site (though the level of community interaction and developer support do elevate it way higher than that simple description), so you get what you pay for... and you're paying nothing. If that makes you uncomfortable and want to know more about the game... his Patreon page is [ ]. Again $1... Just $1. :firstimekiss:
Hmmm i might do just that when i get paid sadly at the moment im completely broke hopefully you are correct in your assumptions im eager to finish the game and find out alessias fate and the fate of the family

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm i might do just that when i get paid sadly at the moment im completely broke hopefully you are correct in your assumptions im eager to finish the game and find out alessias fate and the fate of the family
I am also curious as to all the endings

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, for different reasons, I prefer not to deal with Patereon... Mostly due to privacy issues. But thanks anyway. :)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Well, for different reasons, I prefer not to deal with Patereon... Mostly due to privacy issues. But thanks anyway. :)
I too don't do Patreon either, for various reasons. Which isn't to say it's a bad choice for those who want to help support the game.

As with anything, the simplest solution is usually the best. Want to know what's said on Patreon?... Join Patreon. :)

My "give something back" solution was to give feedback to the developer, including updated scripts with full spellchecking and grammar corrections. Plus I PM him here on the f95zone forums with corrections where I find stuff in the code. Whether or not he chooses to use anything/everything I send him is up to him.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
hopefully the update will drop sometime this week but i have a sad feeling it won't be till october which is fine i do understand making a good game takes time

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes