VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Why the big deal with the Lauren & Jennifer "talk 'em into sex with each other" thing? They HAD sex with each other several chapters ago, IIRC.

Wow, strange error at the end: after the bonus scene (hated it, btw,) and the credits the Lauren telling Jennifer about the divorce scene started again and ran most of the way through before an exception error screen popped-up. When I hit "Rollback" the game closed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Catwashere

From your post. **The dev needs to fix his game saves still are a mess and cannot not scroll back!
Hope we get to fuck Hitomi Matsumoto.**

Scroll back as you call it is called rollback in renpy games. A dev can disable it in a file usually either script.rpy or options.rpy but to get to those files you have to use unren or enable dev mode renpy to retract the game files out so that you can open the script.rpy or options.rpy up in notepad and search for roll when you find it change False to True for it and overwrite the file. Sometimes it can be found in both of those files but usually it's one or the other one.

Reactions: Catwashere

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
No idea what you mean!
You have 5 options if you want to enable rollback (the [back] button)...
  • Download the @BananaPyjama patch. Which fixes bugs and enables rollback. Details [ ].
  • Download my patch. Which fixes even more bugs, fixes some images, rewrites some dialogue, enables rollback and enables ability to scroll up/down the save/load screens. But some save games may not work. Details [ ].
  • Use a generic tool like UnRen... details [ ] to force rollback on. Or to unpack the whole game, so you can edit the game source yourself (including the script.rpy and options.rpy files that switch rollback off for SSS).
  • Wait for someone to upload a custom patch that does nothing except enable rollback.
  • Join the author's Patreon page here : and ask him to change the default setting for future versions.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Wow, strange error at the end: after the bonus scene (hated it, btw,) and the credits the Lauren telling Jennifer about the divorce scene started again and ran most of the way through before an exception error screen popped-up. When I hit "Rollback" the game closed.
Yeah. There's two coding errors where the dev uses a "call {label}" statement but never uses "return" to go back.
As a result, when the game ends, it finally honors the outstanding "returns" and ends up back at either the Lauren/Jen conversation or the double date again. Or in some rare circumstances... both.
I'm surprised it raised an exception, but I guess that's the sort of thing you should expect with bugs.

My gut feel was "yeah, it's a bug - but given you only see the fallout from it as the game ends... probably nobody will care". I also assumed most people would quit once they saw the "thanks for playing" messages, before it had a chance to bug out.

I fixed it with my patch and I've messaged both @stevedave83 and @BananaPyjama about it too.

Reactions: StoneLance
U

User_10739

Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of Sister, Sister, Sister.
So far, there will be nine different endings planned, each of which will be possible depending upon certain choices made earlier in the game. There will also be one ending exclusive to $15 patrons (the extra scene for the month), and one secret ending that is only possible if very specific conditions are met.

The characters that you love aren't going anywhere. Nearly all of the characters from SSS will appear in the next game, Cuntswell Academy. Some of them will be main characters, some will be regulars, and some will be special guests from time to time.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of Sister, Sister, Sister.
So far, there will be nine different endings planned, each of which will be possible depending upon certain choices made earlier in the game. There will also be one ending exclusive to $15 patrons (the extra scene for the month), and one secret ending that is only possible if very specific conditions are met.

The characters that you love aren't going anywhere. Nearly all of the characters from SSS will appear in the next game, Cuntswell Academy. Some of them will be main characters, some will be regulars, and some will be special guests from time to time.
Ooh, will the secret ending be getting Mom, Alice, Tracy and Auntie pregnant? :biggrin:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] So far, there will be nine different endings planned, each of which will be possible depending upon certain choices made earlier in the game.
Damn.
So at least 3 of them will be unavailable due to variable bugs then :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Always a good start.

I'm not sure my patch is responsible for that.

There are a couple of scenes that were previously completely inaccessible. But most of the primary path scenes were just fine, if somewhat occasionally bugged.

But if you're seeing new content, it might be just as simple as you made different choices.
Well that may be. Part of it is knowing there's something there. It always takes several tries to get through the Jennifer sex scene, the conversation paths aren't clear and somewhat confusing. Without rollback I don't think I'd ever get to the Jen sex scene.

Way back in Chapter 2 (I think), you place a webcam in Gwen's room.
If you place it correctly (on the high shelf)... you're assumed to be on a dominant path (no gwen bondage for you).
If you place it incorrectly (either under the bed or on the laptop)... Gwen finds it and goes all medieval on your ass.

But that isn't quite the end of it.
Shortly afterwards, Alessia gives you a choice, based on your webcam placement. She assumes you either wish to be in control or to be dominated. But you can tell her that she's wrong and override her assumption.
It's a lot less subtle than the webcam placement - and lets the player choose whether to play in a dominant role (In control) or be more submissive.

It's THAT choice that sets you on the Gwen Bondage route or not. If you pick that you want to be in control - that's how the game will play out. However, if you tell her you're okay with being dominated... then Gwen's domination path opens up... and she'll turn up from time to time to give your ass a whoopin'

I'd need to go back and double check, but I've got it in my head that the game doesn't really pick paths for you like that. There's a whole grids of scores for each character that gets added to from time to time... and then it's pretty much forgotten.
The routes (at least in my mind) are more about the game presenting you with opportunities to push things further and the player choosing not to. It tends to follow a couple of interlocking linear stories that run side by side. Stuff like if you you got a blowjob from Jennifer tends to setup (or bypass) content further down the line.
So having now seen the Gwen bondage footage, it's not really worth the effort. :) When I heard Gwen BDSM scene I assumed the MC topping Gwen, which would have been much nicer (at least for me). Although I really REALLY like the leather bodysuit, the actual BDSM content was meh to me. It would have been better, in my opinion, if the author could have a MC dominate BDSM scene and a MC submissive scene driven on the dominance question. But then you'd need another action or question to trigger BDSM. So I guess my conclusion is that the walkthrough is insufficient as it stands. It needs more information on what decisions drive what paths and what paths exist. :) Especially when success depends on asking Jennifer in exactly the right order, take you clothes off ends in failure and take your top off, then you bottom off and then your underwear leads to success. But thanks for your mod/fix and your answers, it's been helpful to my enjoyment of the game.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah. There's two coding errors where the dev uses a "call {label}" statement but never uses "return" to go back.
As a result, when the game ends, it finally honors the outstanding "returns" and ends up back at either the Lauren/Jen conversation or the double date again. Or in some rare circumstances... both.
I'm surprised it raised an exception, but I guess that's the sort of thing you should expect with bugs.

My gut feel was "yeah, it's a bug - but given you only see the fallout from it as the game ends... probably nobody will care". I also assumed most people would quit once they saw the "thanks for playing" messages, before it had a chance to bug out.

I fixed it with my patch and I've messaged both @stevedave83 and @BananaPyjama about it too.
Oh speaking of error the main menu Load no longer works (I think it's after your patch). But it's not a major issue since you can get to everything from the Preference button.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Oh speaking of error the main menu Load no longer works (I think it's after your patch). But it's not a major issue since you can get to everything from the Preference button.
Hmmm.
Really?

I just tried it (and all the various combinations I could think of) and things seemed okay.

The only exception is when you don't actually have any save files. Then load doesn't work.

When you say "after my patch"... do you mean with my patch still active? Or did you remove it and then have issues with the load button?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm.
Really?

I just tried it (and all the various combinations I could think of) and things seemed okay.

The only exception is when you don't actually have any save files. Then load doesn't work.

When you say "after my patch"... do you mean with my patch still active? Or did you remove it and then have issues with the load button?
So I deleted the game (not sure what the state was). I installed the main game then immediately installed your patch. Then I noticed it. I think I had saves. But maybe just in the backup save space.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So I deleted the game (not sure what the state was). I installed the main game then immediately installed your patch. Then I noticed it. I think I had saves. But maybe just in the backup save space.
The original author alters the save folder name each and every time he releases a new chapter.
So I changed the name so it would be one folder all the time. EXCEPT, obviously it's a new folder name for this chapter.
My current 14SE one (will remain the same for 15 too) is "SisterSisterSisterChapter_v1.1"
The other upside to a new folder name was to encourage people to restart the game rather than use existing saves. But as I say, that's got to be pretty common due to the way @stevedave83 does it anyway.

Damn. I intended to take the word "Chapter" out of there.

Assuming you're on Windows, that'll (probably) be :
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter_v1.1

If that folder exists and there are save files in there... I'm really not sure what to say other than if it were a common problem, more people that just yourself would have shouted by now.

Hmmm. That "Chapter" is going to bug me now.
I'll wait for Chapter15 though before doing anything about it though.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The original author alters the save folder name each and every time he releases a new chapter.
So I changed the name so it would be one folder all the time. EXCEPT, obviously it's a new folder name for this chapter.
My current 14SE one (will remain the same for 15 too) is "SisterSisterSisterChapter_v1.1"
The other upside to a new folder name was to encourage people to restart the game rather than use existing saves. But as I say, that's got to be pretty common due to the way @stevedave83 does it anyway.

Damn. I intended to take the word "Chapter" out of there.

Assuming you're on Windows, that'll (probably) be :
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterSisterSisterChapter_v1.1

If that folder exists and there are save files in there... I'm really not sure what to say other than if it were a common problem, more people that just yourself would have shouted by now.

Hmmm. That "Chapter" is going to bug me now.
I'll wait for Chapter15 though before doing anything about it though.
Well it's not a big issue, since load in the Preferences works just fine. I wouldn't even have mentioned it if the bug post hadn't been there just after I found it. But ya that's the path to the backup save space and it exists. I just thought I'd let you know so that the next time you look at changing the code you can take a look. :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wow that game is um wow its hot i just finished all fourteen chapters and damn am i looking forward to the next release

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played through multiple times and it just gets hotter sadly i can't seem to deflower gwen yet not sure if thats not part of the update or if i just picked the wrong choice

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have played through multiple times and it just gets hotter sadly i can't seem to deflower gwen yet not sure if thats not part of the update or if i just picked the wrong choice
Well I recently went down the Gwen BDSM path hoping that resulted in sex with Gwen. But it did not. I'm really bad on finding other paths in this game, but I kinda think there is no Gwen sex path so far.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well I recently went down the Gwen BDSM path hoping that resulted in sex with Gwen. But it did not. I'm really bad on finding other paths in this game, but I kinda think there is no Gwen sex path so far.
I have a feeling it is not yet time for us to deflower her which is a shame though i look forward to dominating her and the twins along with there mistress should be a fun playthrough

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes