VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] When you avoid all Girls/Women, then the scenes and conversations don't fit together.

Example: You played a route where you avoided your Mom. She is your Mom, no special relationship. All of a sudden you have a special relationship in Chapter 14 and after a successful evening with Mom, Lauren, and Jennifer you get a BJ.
Yes, this is fiction and yes, you have to turn off your brain but normally this not normal.
Yeah.
Up to Chapter 13, one of things I tried to address in my patch was only speaking about events that happened during the play through. For example, it's possible to avoid an interaction with Gwen in Chapter 12 - but one route through Chapter 13 assume it had happened. I tweaked that a bit, to make it flow better.

However Chapter 14 does that same thing on a bigger scale. Minor rewording couldn't address it. Skipping entire mismatched conversations to keep the "unusual paths" on track would result in Chapter 14 being about 1 scene long.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the dev got a little stuck when writing Chapter 13. Too many previous choices and too many combinations of things to keep things straight in your head. So to make sure Chapter 14 avoided that, he started to rejoin some of those disjointed threads.
Yes, you might have submitted to Alessia's control. But that doesn't stop her being worried your might be growing beyond her control.
Yes, you might have avoided having sex with Mom (and everyone else for that matter), but you still have a close enough relationship that a double date is still possible.
Plus... keep in mind that it's still possible to skip the whole "after party" in this chapter... Just don't drink when you get to the bar. That blowjob from mom can be skipped.

At the end of the day, this is a certain style of game. Deliberately picking all the "wrong" options from a "varied choices/consequences" point of view does make the game more interesting (and disproportionately more complex) - but playing and being constantly at odds with the theme of the game feels a little too much like going on vacation to Hawaii and then spending all your time there watching Netflix. Yeah, sure, it's a choice... but did you really have fun?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys, I am stuck at date with Mom, Jennifer and Lauren. How to do it in order to get best outcome?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I got the go with another woman. I thought it was the best question because what Mom tries to do. ^^
But the other question might also work, didn't try it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
WTF did I just play? This game starts off fun but jumps to the new location, kind of goes OK, but then just goes full crazytown. No real player control. No sense of agency. Just a chaotic mess now. The renders or OK but the storyline and gameplay have turned to ass.

Reactions: skullker

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what you need to do during the club with Jennifer, her mom (Lauren) and the MC's mom?

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
I've added the Jen/Jen&Gwen route in ch. 13 to the .
Just note that since I have had to add that route problems might occur later for people who plays that route, unless Virtual Indecency starts implementing it at some point.
Thank you BananaPyjama for your help. I'll give it another go.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
So is there any actual mind control in this game as i have been burned by that tag before

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ah yes Gwen finally, now I want to dominate Chloe and eat Zoe at the same time :FuckYea: My MC lost his virginity to cousin Alison, no regrets. But Gwen's the girlfriend, Alison the loving fuckbuddy, Zoe & Chloe the kinky joytoys, Mom & Aunty the wincest catalysts, Jennifer & Lauren the BFsF. Now gotta find a place for Alessia :evilsmile: The secret bride? If she cooks with the same accent, I'm sold :tf:

Jun 10, 2018
my games are not working. I got these errors.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/window_icon.png': error('Out of memory',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2617, in interact
self.start()
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1774, in start
self.set_mode()
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2007, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 207, in renpy.angle.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1837, in set_icon
icon,
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\scale.py", line 62, in image_load_unscaled
rv = pgrender.load_image_unscaled(f, hint)
File "D:\Faiz\Games\Others\Games Add\Games\SL-0.11-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/window_icon.png': error('Out of memory',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SL 0.11
Sat Sep 01 22:14:35 2018

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes