VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@BananaPyjama
To make the search easier (I hope), the Mom, Lauren, Jennifer and Gwen loop will appear, when you take the wrong choices (I took wrong choices with Lauren, Lingerie but no BJ). Then had gone on a date with Mom ("Correct" answers). Mom on MC's lap > Loopback to Jennifer & Gwen. No ending.

I mistook the rollback with the mouse wheel, "Back" is working. Thanks for that.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Another Great release! Entertaining story as always. My only wish is for a teen with medium to large breasts. Addison would be perfect with slightly bigger tits (perhaps a new character instead?). I'm not complaining though (please don't delete my post). I'm ready to revisit the aunt's house, that place rocked! One last wish would be the aunt without a tattoo... she's much hotter than the mom, although mom is hot. Tattoos just don't do it for me. One game I played actually gives you a choice to remove any tattoos if you don't like them.

Having said all this I believe Devs should always take the story where ever they envision. (Except for In Tee Are with no skip option and Futa... real weenie shrink-er for me.)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
SisterSisterSister 14SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v0.1.4
Updated for 0.1.4 - 08/31/18

Please NOTE: This patch is for the 14SE version. 15SE has been released since... THIS PATCH WON'T WORK WITH THAT.

First things first though... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility.
His patch file can be found here:

This is just an alternative to his patch.
I've fixed and changed a lot more, but that has consequences too.
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • This patch is for the (1.66GB) version of Chapter 14 ONLY. The " " version is someone else's problem.
* I've changed so many lines of dialogue subtly that loading occasionally has a problem finding an unchanged line of code to rollback to safely. I've also moved some bits of code around too... RenPy save files HATE that. I expect most saves to be fine... but just in case you have problems... these will be the top two reasons why.

Patch 0.1.4 fixes two very minor technical bugs that nobody is ever likely to notice. If you already grabbed 0.1.3... you're golden. Don't worry about it.

Download from here... (~66meg)

void.cat links aren't permanent. Files are deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

This patch unlocks some scenes and events that were previously inaccessible. The major thing people will care about is that it fixes the Truth or Dare bugs (at least, I hope it does). If you have the time and patience, I would recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Note: Like the author's version of 14SE, this version of 14SE also fixes the "lauren spy" bug from Chapter 11. If you're ignoring my suggestion to restart from the beginning... at least restart from a Chapter 10/11 save if possible.

If you find something I've missed or I've broken along the way, please PM me and I'll do what I can to fix it.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not have any long term plans for this patch. Either @stevedave83 will adopt my changes or I'll hand my code over to someone dependable like @BananaPyjama . I will however update it for any Chapter 14 bug fixes. Beyond that... who knows.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
@BananaPyjama
To make the search easier (I hope), the Mom, Lauren, Jennifer and Gwen loop will appear, when you take the wrong choices (I took wrong choices with Lauren, Lingerie but no BJ). Then had gone on a date with Mom ("Correct" answers). Mom on MC's lap > Loopback to Jennifer & Gwen. No ending.

I mistook the rollback with the mouse wheel, "Back" is working. Thanks for that.
Thank you, think I found what's wrong.
(This is going to end the date though because you don't have enough confidence points to continue the date, just to let you know.)

The rollback should work with the mouse wheel also.

Reactions: Darkaura

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@79flavors
I tried your Fix Patch yesterday with Version 13. I really wanted to try it out but got an error at game start (_menu in 00voice.rpy not defined). Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix something like this. :(

@BananaPyjama
Thanks for the fast response. Will try it.

The mouse wheel is not working for me.
I tried before unren rollback (caused crash). Deleted the two unren files. Afterward, I copied your fix into the game folder. Could this be the problem?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
@BananaPyjama
Thanks for the fast response. Will try it.

I tried before unren rollback (caused crash). Deleted the two unren files. Afterward, I copied your fix into the game folder. Could this be the problem?
Did you only do '6) force enable rollback (scroll wheel)' in unren, or did you do anything else?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
'6) force enable rollback. Nothing else. It didn't work (caused crash/error at game start)
I think it was this error:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors
I tried your Fix Patch yesterday with Version 13. I really wanted to try it out but got an error at game start (_menu in 00voice.rpy not defined). Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix something like this. :(

Hmmm.

I too get an error if I try to use UnRen to force rollback ON. (but a different error).
However, my patch includes rollback being enabled by default... so that shouldn't be needed anyway. Though I will look at it sometime.

Meanwhile, my patch assumes a standard version of SSS 14SE. It just unpacks over the top.
I've included a script.rpyc which is only there in case someone has already tried the @BananaPyjama patch.
If you've used UnRen to unpack either the .rpa or .rpyc files BEFORE applying my patch... I can't predict what might happen. Since when it sees .rpy files, it'll try to recompile them, which will overwrite my script.rpyc file and override the files in my .rpa archive.

IF that's what's happened.

I've just retested unpacking the original SSS 14SE to a new folder and then unpacking my patch over the top without doing anything with UnRen... No errors, no issues I can see. For the moment, I can only suggest trying that. In the meanwhile, I guess I'll have to wait to see if anyone encounters similar problems to see if it's something specific to you or something I've wrongly assumed.

Reactions: StoneLance

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@79flavors
I downloaded yesterday the original Version (Version 13) uncompressed. I did unren the RPA packages to get access to the folders "gui" and "images". Copied your images in there and copied your script files into the game folder. Still got the same error at game start. This was the only unren I did with the old version.

I tried the rollback unren in the new version (14), because there is no rollback but deleted these files.
Will try it later with a fresh copy of SSS without unren anything.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, don't know what my mistake is. It works so too, just have to save more often. ^^
Thanks for your time. *thumpsup*

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors
I downloaded yesterday the original Version (Version 13) uncompressed. I did unren the RPA packages to get access to the folders "gui" and "images". Copied your images in there and copied your script files into the game folder. Still got the same error at game start. This was the only unren I did with the old version.
Yeah. That's the problem.
You don't need to UnRen to get the images/gui folders to exist before applying my patch.

If files exist in the images/gui folders, it will use them from there, otherwise it looks in the .rpa archives. My patch relies on that hierarchy.
In your case, when you unpacked the RPA file, it will also have unpacked the author's version of script.rpy, screens.rpy and screens.rpy. Which overrides the .rpyc files and the .rpa archive from my patch. If there's a conflict between the .rpy and .rpyc files, RenPy will trying to recompile to sort it out... but by that point, you're using a mix of the author's and my scripts. I'm not surprised it crapped itself.

Short version: Don't UnRen before installing my patch. You can UnRen AFTERWARD, just not before.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
back button not working
The author has disabled the "back" functionality in the base version of the game.

You could try one of these two patches... both of which switch [Back] on again.
  • BananaPyjama's patch : [ ]
  • My patch : [ ]
If you are familiar with UnRen... that can force the use of [Back] again too.
But the patches fix at lot more than just the back button not working.

Otherwise, you'll just have to respect the author's decision to disable it.

Reactions: StoneLance

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game has a severe lack of choices to make in my opinion and the one's that exist don't even seem like they matter that much.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
79flavors patch updated to 0.1.3

Okay. The dev resizing all the image files caught me on the hop, which ended up with me being stupid and in a hurry.
I forgot to process some of the images I'd updated. Which meant they weren't just the wrong size but missing completely.
Fixed.

and so ofc as soon as I upload that, I notice a bug in Chapter 13.
... so fixed again.

and so ofc as soon as I upload THAT, I notice another bug in Chapter 13. My fault this time.
... deja vu.

Updated patch available : [ ]

Reactions: liegad
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes