VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Cyneray

Apr 8, 2018
Are you running the original base version of 14SE? (1.66GB)
Or @bossapplesauce 's ? (269MB)
Or some hybrid/patched version?

Just so people know where to look.

tbh, infinite loops and crashing in the truth or dare section is a pretty common thing in the all versions so far. I have a version that doesn't loop/crash, but I'm busy replying here rather than updating it to version 14SE :eek:penedeyewink:
Work... work... Okie Dokie...

Its the original base version, nothing hybrid or patched....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
deleted my game downloaded compressed version..installed..back button disabled now and page up/page down disabled?

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Interesting story line - curious to see where it is going. The character models are a bit "odd" for my taste...... the "twins" look like they have escaped from a freak show, and (in some scenes) the girls (Gwen, Jennifer and Addison) look like they are about 13 or 14 yers old, which is way too Lolli for my taste. Given a graphics overhaul this could be a great game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
First out now.
doesnt work my man. Ch, 14 still repeats and it's not even the same chapter 14 i got when I loaded my save. It's a different one. Without the Gwen sex scene. Which means it restarts without keeping the prerequisite of doing that.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The extra scene with Bethany and the 2 random guys spoiled this a bit for me. I hope this won't be where this game is headed.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
The extra scene with Bethany and the 2 random guys spoiled this a bit for me. I hope this won't be where this game is headed.
I'm assuming they're linked to Alessia somehow.
Because if not, it just seems a little random.
I mean, I know it's her dream... but her dreams have tended to be about the MC and Alessia/Zoe/Chloe.

The other one that is throwing me is how the resist/submit from Chapter 13 impacts this chapter. It's like the game is completely throwing the "submit" choice under the bus. I think I'd have preferred the Jen/Gwen scenes from this chapter to be linked to previous Jen/Gwen choices rather than resist/submit.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This game is a bugfest. Old bugs never disappear and new bugs appear. Cannot finish the first date with Mom (looking Zombiefilm), instead it loop back to Jennifer and Gwen. No rollback even with Bananas patch. :noexpression:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
very much so..for many of us..chapter 14 is unreachable as we get caught in a loop that eventually boots us to menu

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
With BananaPyjama's patch it's better but without it is a buggy mess.
And if you try to take a different route it gets all messy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The only females that look quite natural is Lucy and Lauren, oh and Lucy's sister, forgot her name. I'm usually not into Lolis, but I in a way like Addison to be honest, even though in certain angles she looks like she's been smoking too much crack or something, but she's still alright. Others looks too much like anime girls, especially the twin sisters with those big cartoon ish eyes, haha.

In my opinion there's WAY TOO much F/F content as opposed to M/F content, and why is it that even when MC gets some action, it's mostly just anal, even Addison let MC only wet his dick in her pussy and then it was anal from there. Apart from his mom, every girl seem to only let him take them anally, that's too much anal action and not enough vaginal action for my taste, but it's alright I guess. But there really is too much F/F content compared to M(MC)/F, I can appreciate girls making each other feel good just as much as the next person, but EVERYTHING does have its limits when it's just too much, haha.

The direction and the level of mind-controlling is getting out of hand at this point, totally going to a direction I'm not sure I wanna see, and even less so do I find it necessary for the story, haha,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, despite all that what sounds to be a lot of negative things to say, I really don't mean it like that, I actually am a fan of this VN, it's just some things don't make sense to me and some content in my opinion is getting saturated at this point, too much of it while other content is lacking, but it is overall an enjoyable VN and the story is quite cool :)

Reactions: jaydem

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For whoever is updating the OP, can you please link to the community fixes made by DeUglyOne and others?
The thread is moving so fast, that it gets difficult to find them sometimes and tbh the game is only halfway playable without them.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
This game is a bugfest. Old bugs never disappear and new bugs appear. Cannot finish the first date with Mom (looking Zombiefilm), instead it loop back to Jennifer and Gwen.
That's a new one to me. Will look in to it.

No rollback even with Bananas patch. :noexpression:
No? Have you opened the game anew after applying the patch?

very much so..for many of us..chapter 14 is unreachable as we get caught in a loop that eventually boots us to menu
You can't even get to ch. 14? When does the loop occur?

Reactions: botc76
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes